Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Customer Service Experience

Thumbs up Tenda Customer Service Experience

I see a lot of positive and negative reviews of Tenda here. I always buy from Tenda and never had an issue with any of the purchases.

I bought a Ruger Precision Rimfire Bolt action rifle from Tenda on Aug 1st. The rifle is still in shipping. On August 5th, I saw that same rifle on sale @ Rangeview Sports. It was $50 cheaper than what I paid for. On Aug 6th at about 8 AM, I emailed Tenda customer service. I sent them a link of the on-sale item and asked them if they can match the price. Within an hour I got an email back from Tenda customer service that the price difference will be reimbursed in the form of store credit for future purchase.

At 1 PM, I received an email saying that my order has been partially refunded, followed by a gift card.

I have never contacted Tenda customer service in past but the service I received today was quite impressive knowing that on Aug 1st when I originally purchased the rifle, it was not on sale.

Thank you, Tenda!
    Last edited by Sidhuman; 08-06-2020 at 04:08 PM.

I call them and ask if they have price match and they say no.

Quote Originally Posted by slavatoronto View Post
    Tenda in my opinion is great to deal with.

On their website they indicate "Best Price Guarantee" If you find a lower advertised price at a competitor’s website with the same item in-stock, Tenda Canada will honor such ad prices on identical merchandise (brand and model) at the time of sale or within 7 days of purchase."

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    Tenda in my opinion is great to deal with.

On their website they indicate "Best Price Guarantee" If you find a lower advertised price at a competitor’s website with the same item in-stock, Tenda Canada will honor such ad prices on identical merchandise (brand and model) at the time of sale or within 7 days of purchase."
    So I am within 7 days of purchase. Good to know. Thanks!

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Oh good, another mixed review thread of Tenda.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidhuman View Post
    I see a lot of positive and negative reviews of Tenda here. I always buy from Tenda and never had an issue with any of the purchases.

I bought a Ruger Precision Rimfire Bolt action rifle from Tenda on Aug 1st. The rifle is still in shipping. On August 5th, I saw that same rifle on sale @ Rangeview Sports. It was $50 cheaper than what I paid for. On Aug 6th at about 8 AM, I emailed Tenda customer service. I sent them a link of the on-sale item and asked them if they can match the price. Within an hour I got an email back from Tenda customer service that the price difference will be reimbursed in the form of store credit for future purchase.

At 1 PM, I received an email saying that my order has been partially refunded, followed by a gift card.

I have never contacted Tenda customer service in past but the service I received today was quite impressive knowing that on Aug 1st when I originally purchased the rifle, it was not on sale.

Thank you, Tenda!
    Thank you for your business, we appreciated it very much.

Team Tenda
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by slavatoronto View Post
    They have price matched on several occasions for me.. within reason of course.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've heard mixed things but they have done solid by me. Didn't need a pre-order anymore as I was given it as a gift by someone else. Told them I wanted to buy another gun and they had zero issues giving me store credit to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhuman View Post

Thank you, Tenda!
    I guess you got lucky and they might not reply email as FIFO order.

I sent the email to them about the same thing around 7pm yesterday.

I have not received any response from Tenda yet.

not impressed. I drove an hour just to find out that item I saw in-stock online is out of stock.
    So their website is not really up to date. I was told that items online that are in-stock may ship from their warehouse.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast