Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Customer Service Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I guess... I haven’t had that experience personally, but they do seem to get a lot of out of the blue “they’re great” reviews. I guess it’s oretty much a mixed bag, maybe employee turnover or whatever.
    Try bad review for other sponsors here. Your feedback will get deleted, your comments will get deleted. I didn't see any negative review being deleted here. I have had worse experience with other businesses but I can't write anything on their page because all negative comments get deleted

Never had a problem with them. But I always go into the store.

EZ

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhuman View Post
    Try bad review for other sponsors here. Your feedback will get deleted, your comments will get deleted. I didn't see any negative review being deleted here. I have had worse experience with other businesses but I can't write anything on their page because all negative comments get deleted
    This has happened to me as well. Most of the sponsorship on here will delete comments and post with anything negative on them.
    I generally only buy from Tenda because they have been nothing but great to me and their prices cant be beat.

CGN Regular
    Excellent. Had a self inflicted malfunction during order. One call to the store it was straitened out in 2 minutes. My third purchase and my experience has been excellent. Had my firearm in 3 days. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset Bar View Post
    Oh good, another mixed review thread of Tenda.
    Mixed review, because they don't delete negative reviews like every other sponsor here

CGN frequent flyer
    Fair enough, and I’m not in a position to disagree with you. I’m saying that these “tends is great” ads are annoying and unique to them. That others are deleting honest criticisms obviously isn’t good and that frustrates some members which is fair.

I ordered from Tendra first time.Asked for fancy wood on Norinco product.They sent a beautiful gun with very nice stock and forearm wood.Great to communicate and deal with.Saskwin.

No more
    Last edited by Nick-o-shea; 02-20-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth. John F. Kennedy

They've always been great to me, very positive experiences always. Any issues or inquiries are dealt with quickly and they are very understanding

I’ve spent a lot of money at tenda. A rifle I purchased went on sale literally the next day. They answered my email promptly, and refused to refund the difference. Even store credit would have been nice.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast