Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time purchase from Tenda

First time purchase from Tenda

I had purchased a rifle from Tenda about 2 weeks ago and finally came. Correct order and everything fine.i wasn't too happy of their shipment at first because it took almost 6 days for them to send out my rifle because I call and ask for the status but they send out the next day after the call. Saw a lot of bad experience from other gunners but hey I found their price is the lowest compare to the other dealers so why complain and they send me few paper targets too eventho that worth nothing but at least they do. Thanks again for the great deal.

Happy Customer

CGN Regular
    Bought a bunch of ammo for the up coming duck season. Good prices. 40lb of ammo shipped for 20$ I thought that was pretty reasonable. Way better selection and prices than anywhere local for me. Happy costumer.

Just made a bulk 22lr ammo purchase, the free shipping always brings me back. I scour Ammobin.ca a few times a week to find the best prices per pew, but end up going back to tenda more times than not. Thanks again!

Made my first order Wednesday night and got tracking today. Fingers crossed gets here next week

Got my first order from them as well. Great stuff!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    CCFR / CSSA

Most of the shipping issues in my experience are caused by the government ran delivery service.
    when banjos are outlawed, only outlaws will have banjos
    “The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by macka View Post
    Most of the shipping issues in my experience are caused by the government ran delivery service.
    Never got any tenda order shipped via CP so yeah not the issue here

They have great price but dont order from them if you are in a hurry. All my order took 5+ day before they ship it. You get used to it
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1970
    My grandfather never worried about the dents in his mil-surps, he would say "that dent may be all that's left of some fellow's life."

I've bought a few firearms and bulk ammo from them for the past 4 years now and never had any issues. Little bit of a wait but not a deal breaker for me

Thankfully order was shipped with canpar. Lots of delays with ups and Canada Post lately. Hopefully canpar is on time.

I see Tenda as the new Canada Ammo: good selection with deals pretty much all year round.

Minus the customer service. When you buy a lemon, you're on your own.

If you are tolerant to risk, it is a good place to shop. And usually a good source for discounted factory ammo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast