First time purchase from Tenda

mcdic

Rating - 100%
23   0   1
I had purchased a rifle from Tenda about 2 weeks ago and finally came. Correct order and everything fine.i wasn't too happy of their shipment at first because it took almost 6 days for them to send out my rifle because I call and ask for the status but they send out the next day after the call. Saw a lot of bad experience from other gunners but hey I found their price is the lowest compare to the other dealers so why complain and they send me few paper targets too eventho that worth nothing but at least they do. Thanks again for the great deal.

Happy Customer

Bought a bunch of ammo for the up coming duck season. Good prices. 40lb of ammo shipped for 20$ I thought that was pretty reasonable. Way better selection and prices than anywhere local for me. Happy costumer.

Just made a bulk 22lr ammo purchase, the free shipping always brings me back. I scour Ammobin.ca a few times a week to find the best prices per pew, but end up going back to tenda more times than not. Thanks again!

Most of the shipping issues in my experience are caused by the government ran delivery service.

Never got any tenda order shipped via CP so yeah not the issue here

They have great price but dont order from them if you are in a hurry. All my order took 5+ day before they ship it. You get used to it

I've bought a few firearms and bulk ammo from them for the past 4 years now and never had any issues. Little bit of a wait but not a deal breaker for me

I see Tenda as the new Canada Ammo: good selection with deals pretty much all year round.

Minus the customer service. When you buy a lemon, you're on your own.

If you are tolerant to risk, it is a good place to shop. And usually a good source for discounted factory ammo.

I see Tenda as the new Canada Ammo: good selection with deals pretty much all year round.

Minus the customer service. When you buy a lemon, you're on your own.

If you are tolerant to risk, it is a good place to shop. And usually a good source for discounted factory ammo.

This is the best description of tenda i've read.

Hello well im well aware of the govt slow processing of restricted firearms.but buying a restricted revolver april 30/20,and getting the registation certificate july14/20.but no firearm??aparently no att has been sent?im sure not looking to buy anymore restricted if the process takes this long now due to covid!!

I bought a rifle from Tenda last year and it was shipped to my house and left leaning up against the wall on my front porch even though the box stated a signature was required. I had a good laugh over that one. Good thing I live in the country and not in a subdivision.

I bought a rifle from Tenda last year and it was shipped to my house and left leaning up against the wall on my front porch even though the box stated a signature was required. I had a good laugh over that one. Good thing I live in the country and not in a subdivision.

Same here by UPS.

Back
Top Bottom