Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: TUEKNELLI 2.0 inbound

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyb128 View Post
    For anyone looking for one, Looks like marstar has some black ones in stock.
    Those aren't the real Turknelli's, those are just the stock shotguns without the S&J bits.

Quote Originally Posted by ImMatt View Post
    Those aren't the real Turknelli's, those are just the stock shotguns without the S&J bits.
    correct

CGN Regular
    Any news on when the parts are inbound for the buyers who had missing parts (or broken during transit) in their shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    Any news on when the parts are inbound for the buyers who had missing parts (or broken during transit) in their shotgun?
    the importer has not been able to get any so we have some coming from the usa
    so yours will be shipping out tuesday depending on what items arrive
    simon

CGN frequent flyer
    How so ? Is it the follower or release ad ons that make it a Turkish make M4 clone ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    How so ? Is it the follower or release ad ons that make it a Turkish make M4 clone ?
    It's the addons that make it the Turknelli. Whether the base is the m4 clone from Sulun or Revolution Armoury or Charles Daly, the Turknelli name comes from S&J once all the parts are thrown in plus the cerakote to customize a little more. The full parts being:
    S&J jumbo safety
    S&J no jam follow & million cycle spring
    S&J BAD TAB (bolt release)
    S&J combat charging handle
    S&J M4 light mount with sling attachment

It's the addons that make it the Turknelli. Whether the base is the m4 clone from Sulun or Revolution Armoury or Charles Daly, the Turknelli name comes from S&J once all the parts are thrown in plus the cerakote to customize a little more. The full parts being:
    S&J jumbo safety
    S&J no jam follow & million cycle spring
    S&J BAD TAB (bolt release)
    S&J combat charging handle
    S&J M4 light mount with sling attachment
    Thank you
    bbb

Was just trying to help. I was told the revolution shotguns were the closest to an M4 you could get, And also sold out everywhere. Add the extra bits and make your own. I had the Charles Daly version and it is Junk.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyb128 View Post
    Was just trying to help. I was told the revolution shotguns were the closest to an M4 you could get, And also sold out everywhere. Add the extra bits and make your own. I had the Charles Daly version and it is Junk.
    Oh you did help ya, I'm not saying you didn't by any means. Its the name sake for this thread I'm clearing up. The RA Impact is an m4 clone. The only difference is the name. Once it gets the list of SJ parts it becomes the S&J Turknelli. The RA Impact is the better of base models in terms of quality with the Sulun being close 2nd. The good thing is you can get the SJ parts separately and install them in yourself instead of waiting for these completed Turknelli's to show up on their website. But at the end of the day they are m4 clones and they shoot so you can't go wrong.

Can these be had in 20ga?