Just heard about the tornado!! Everyone okay?

handofzeus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Woke up to news of a huge tornado in your neck of the woods. Hoping it missed you and everyone is okay. Fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear there was loss of life but glad the Wolverine crew is safe. I was once within 4km of a big twister at night while camping in the 70s.....not something I ever want to experience again.

Sorry to hear there was loss of life but glad the Wolverine crew is safe. I was once within 4km of a big twister at night while camping in the 70s.....not something I ever want to experience again.

I was standing less than a km away from one that hit the farm. The weirdest thing was it followed our fence line. It destroyed everything on the neighbours side of the fence. The neighbour got caught in his pick up on the way home. It pick his truck up and threw it across the road into the ditch. He said he hit laid down on the floor boards trying to not get suck out. It blow all his windows out on the truck and suck all his groceries out. We found him in the ditch after the twister left.

I was backpacking the Thames River Trail when the Woodstock tornado went through. Broke camp, and made it under an overpass to ride it out.

I read about the fatality. It wasn't mention on the news early. They interviewed that storm chaser guy, he said 2 vehicles got blown off the road. Condolences to the families. 18 is too young to die.

Back
Top Bottom