Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: CCFR Firearms Owners March on 12Sep20 in Ottawa

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    CSC contingent is booked. This is too important for gun owners to sit on the sidelines. Please make an effort to show your support.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Are there any other locations? Unfortunately, I have to work but could go to somewhere like Guelph, Kitchen/Waterloo.
    Stand in front of the town hall?

Quote Originally Posted by RoughneckRico View Post
    Has anyone asked the new leader of the Conservative Party and Premier Ford to walk with us?

Ford is a Liberal smuck in a Conservative coat. He likes to think of his constituents as "Hooligans", instead of the people that voting him in.....

O'Toole I have high hopes, but only time will tell.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by KND View Post
    Not only gun show but a few of other shooting match are on that day as well. The worst part is the organizer doesn't seem to care.
    To each their own - everyone decides what's more important this Saturday:
    a) a gunshow that runs every year (probably made extremely difficult this year with all the COVID protocols anyway as well as SQ (I suspect) planning to look for people attempting to sell all the newly prohibited stuff);
    b) a match that (if it's anything like CQB) they are no longer allowed to bring some of their guns to as it stands today; or
    c) a coordinated political rally that many members of the community have been asking for since the prohibition order was published, and finally has been organized.

Deep inside everyone knows the answer to what's more important this Saturday, some are just looking for excuse for their failure to attend. Even the best democracies fail when people don't care enough to stand up for their rights, and each time those who stayed quiet, had a very good reason to do so. Passing on a rally, when you live 2 hours away from the venue, to attend a gun show or a match would be an equivalent of my wife passing on it because local Burberry outlet had a sale (which it does and she is still coming, 'cause priorities).

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banthafodder View Post
    Is there an informal "meet and greet" location Friday night?
    Would be nice to chat and have an adult beverage with some like-minded people.

(+1 from T.O., where not everyone is a complete liberal whackjob.)
    I'm in too, we're heading up friday and staying at a hotel downtown, we'll be looking for a restaurant for a couple of bubbly pops. Preferably one where the servers are all antifa wannabes

This is amazing how many will turn out! Thank you for the video update and keeping the government accountable. It's amazing to know we have other's that think like us in the country!
    "There are two things a man never shares, his wife and his gun"

Proud Grandson of a Opa that fought with Dutch Resistance in WW2 :: RIP 1998

My buddies and I are in!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    Are there any other locations? Unfortunately, I have to work but could go to somewhere like Guelph, Kitchen/Waterloo.
    Stand in front of the town hall?
    Nothing else at the moment but we have a long battle and many opportunities to March for Integrity in the Future.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset Bar View Post
    I'm in too, we're heading up friday and staying at a hotel downtown, we'll be looking for a restaurant for a couple of bubbly pops. Preferably one where the servers are all antifa wannabes
    Ty for your support SB, appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank-Soldier View Post
    My buddies and I are in!
    TY TS, for bringing the Troops. See you there neighbor.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

We will be there for sure

Quote Originally Posted by forces8 View Post
    We will be there for sure
    Better be F8, 'll be looking for you! JK Thanks for the support.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA