Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: CCFR Firearms Owners March on 12Sep20 in Ottawa

Ottawa sun only said 800 people too... ridiculous
    Click-Clack

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    I logged in to CBC for the first time. They sure were quick to delete about 1/2 my many comments. Including the one where I said that the CBC won't give the law abiding gun lobby their moment in the spotlight without turning this into an anti-gun article.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    Jake Wright is a professional photographer who worked at The Hill Times. He posted here as Ottawa. I met him many times, and he has the personality to get people to disclose and share things. He had many good high level political staffer contacts within the departments that matter. But he was shredded by people here who didn't believe him when he warned of the under currents in Public Safety and Justice with the last government. He would have heard about the OIC long before the rest of us did, simply because of the workings and arm wrestling that goes with making decisions in government.
    Thank you!
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Koenig Tiger's Avatar
    What I want to know is did we have our own independant cameras covering every angle of this protest? In this day and age that is an absolute must to be able to refute the media's lies.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig Tiger View Post
    What I want to know is did we have our own independant cameras covering every angle of this protest? In this day and age that is an absolute must to be able to refute the media's lies.
    Yes, plenty were there from what I saw.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    This March was one of the best experiences in my life, we came early and by the time we were ready to March I turned around and the grounds were packed to the sidewalk. I can't thank you all enough for the support wether in person or from a far, it was truly a moving moment for me. I look forward to the next deployment. HUAH!
    I feel the same way man.

I was there and I thought it went well.
    Sure there were a couple of guys wearing camo and plate carriers but whatever. They were way outnumbered by people dressed normally.
    The 800 number being tossed around is from about a half hour before the march, I showed up around a quarter to 1 and I estimated the crowd around 1000 to 1200 with more pouring in every minute.
    CCFR did a great job and I'll be sending another $100 this month.
    “Allowing members of the armed forces to keep their guns at home is a sign of respect by the state for its citizens” – Swiss parliamentarian

Feeling like a subject yet ?

Went there with the wife and had a great time! I believe it was very well organized, peaceful and in my estimate half the crowd were families. Great job CCFR
    CCFR - CSSA - *NFA Membership Cancelled*
    “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” - Thomas Sowell

Sadly, being in BC it's just a little far to travel for me, however my thoughts are with you guys and I really appreciate your effort. Keep up the good work.
    I am not a failure, I'm just good at finding things that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Ottawa sun only said 800 people too... ridiculous
    I saw a video of the march put out by Bulls Eye North and they said there were 5000+ at this event.
    I am not a failure, I'm just good at finding things that don't work.