Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: CCFR Firearms Owners March on 12Sep20 in Ottawa

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Seagull View Post
    I thought it was an offence to point a firearm at somebody?
    Not if you're police or military.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looking to make it a long day trip (5.5 hour drive one way), hopefully I can convince another person or two from the range to come with me to split gas money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Seagull View Post
    I thought it was an offence to point a firearm at somebody?
    Pfft..licensed firearms owners are just better practiced killers according to testimony provided by big Karen.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

I live in BC. I could attend this rally and spend around $1000 on flight/hotel. Or I could donate the same amount to the CCFR or other legal funds. Thoughts?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clancy0 View Post
    I live in BC. I could attend this rally and spend around $1000 on flight/hotel. Or I could donate the same amount to the CCFR or other legal funds. Thoughts?
    Imo go.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Me and the wife are going. She’s not in to this hobby at all but she is being tricked into let’s go to Ottawa that weekend. Oh by the way, we gotta make a stop when we are there. Oh by the way your coming with me. Now the next question...... Airbnb or hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by Clancy0 View Post
    Spend $1000 on ammo and put into a hole in the ground. Rallies and protests accomplish nothing, especially when it is a protest against the government. The only person who should be concerned about your private property is you, not CCFR or the federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    Spend $1000 on ammo and put into a hole in the ground. Rallies and protests accomplish nothing, especially when it is a protest against the government. The only person who should be concerned about your private property is you, not CCFR or the federal government.
    I think that this is just selfish. If there's only one rally you should attend in your life it's this one. Stop thinking that others will always fight for you. Better stockup on ammo because if you don't show up to that rally and it continues in the same direction you won't even be able to buy ammo in a couple of years, right after they ban your last 22lr one shot. Then we will tell our grandchildrens that back in the days we were allowed to have firearms but when the government decided to take them nobody didn't do anything.
    CFFR / TCRQ / FQT

Quote Originally Posted by LouF View Post
    Watch out for snipers on the roof.Had a RCMP sniper zero down on me at the last rally for the LGR after I reached in my back pocket for my wallet.
    It will be a lot easier this time as we will be spread out six feet apart. The sniper must have been very close for you to have seen him, probably wasn't that good of a shot.

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Me and the wife are going. She’s not in to this hobby at all but she is being tricked into let’s go to Ottawa that weekend. Oh by the way, we gotta make a stop when we are there. Oh by the way your coming with me. Now the next question...... Airbnb or hotel?
    Stay at a hotel/motel. Didn't AirBnB give those lying doctors $30K?
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.