Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: CCFR Firearms Owners March on 12Sep20 in Ottawa

Transportation options from Toronto to Parliament Hill.

Train
    https ://www.rome2rio.com/map/Toronto/Parliament-Hill

Plane
    https://www.rome2rio.com/map/Toronto/Parliament-Hill

Bus

Ride Share
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by billbmcleod View Post
    It will be a lot easier this time as we will be spread out six feet apart. The sniper must have been very close for you to have seen him, probably wasn't that good of a shot.
    When we got to the parliament buildings guys were telling us that there are people on the roof tops behind us.More careful observation noted that they were armed with long guns.During one of the speeches I reached to get my wallet to show my buddy something in it when the hair on the back of my neck stood up.Looked up and there was the distinct silhouette of a man with a rifle pointing at me.Not a very pleasant feeling in a country I thought was free.I turned around and waited till my sphincter unclenched and then looked back and he was gone.I'm an old man now with heart problems so my days of protests are limited to giving money to worthy causes.To the younger guys and gals big numbers mean big problems for the Liberals at rallies like these!
    Last edited by LouF; 08-13-2020 at 10:44 AM.
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    How does that experience not make you wanna spit on the maple leaf flag and cuss the anthem like a drunken sailor? Seriously, you’re peacefully assembled at a gathering, protesting an unjust law and authorities (government) are so hostile to our community that they feel the need to bring copious amounts of lethal force to “watch us”.

Not only that, but in your instance, a yellow bellied jackboot has the audacity to train a loaded firearm on you for a simple hand gesture.

I really do hate what Canada has become, perhaps hate is too docile... “detest”, that’s better.
    I love Canada,no better place to raise kids,it's the yum-yums that run the place that mess it up!
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

Everyone going should be armed with a pamphlet of information. Facts, figures, statistics, so on. We all know every argument the left poses and how disproven every point is. There is a rebuttle for every point they make. They only have a leg to stand on if we are unprepared.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog9x19 View Post
    Stay at a hotel/motel. Didn't AirBnB give those lying doctors $30K?
    Try $300,000. Stay clear of Air bnb.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm confirmed going with at least one, probably two, other people from my gun club. We are doing it as a day trip and it's a 5.5 hour drive, so will be a long day.

I hope the CCFR is selling (or giving away) their branded face masks there.

Business Member
    Please head over to the CCFR’s Facebook page and select if you are going or Interested so they can get a sense of the attendance.

Thank you

https://facebook.com/events/s/the-in...973162/?ti=icl

Quote Originally Posted by LouF View Post
    When we got to the parliament buildings guys were telling us that there are people on the roof tops behind us.More careful observation noted that they were armed with long guns.During one of the speeches I reached to get my wallet to show my buddy something in it when the hair on the back of my neck stood up.Looked up and there was the distinct silhouette of a man with a rifle pointing at me.Not a very pleasant feeling in a country I thought was free.I turned around and waited till my sphincter unclenched and then looked back and he was gone.I'm an old man now with heart problems so my days of protests are limited to giving money to worthy causes.To the younger guys and gals big numbers mean big problems for the Liberals at rallies like these!
    Yes tha would not have been a good feeling. I once had a moose hunter checking me out with his scope. Not a good feeling there either. Maybe he had the breach open but I could not tell. Maybe your guy was some rookie and his seargant pulled him off.

No one else will help us if we will be hiding in our homes hoping liberals will change their minds about firearm owners.
    Don't be scared!
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

My son and I are going!
    ORA - BRRC - IPSC - CSSA - CCFR - DCRA