Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: CCFR Firearms Owners March on 12Sep20 in Ottawa

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Gun clubs in Ontario need to start arranging bus trips up to Ottawa for this rally. Would I drive to Ottawa myself for this rally? Probably not going to happen. However If my gun club E.E.S.A. rents a bus or two for it's members, I would happily chip in for cost and go.
    If your nametag reads Ebola, you will probably have some good social distance around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamneggs View Post
    Everyone going should be armed with a pamphlet of information. Facts, figures, statistics, so on. We all know every argument the left poses and how disproven every point is. There is a rebuttle for every point they make. They only have a leg to stand on if we are unprepared.
    All their points are based on lies. Not hard to refute.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Why is the an Ottawa only thing. Why is it not being held at every major city?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightvisions View Post

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, prehaps this is just the first. This is a War we/us/i are fighting and we need to be strategic.

If there is anything that you can do at your end to help pave the way, (talk to your local MP) see if they have any ideas or help.
    Prehaps they can speak at the rally Politicians love rubbing elbows with their constituents, or can help organize licensing.
    Contact the CCFR, they can offer invaluable 411 in to how to get the ball rolling as well. Everyone needs to remember the FA orgs can't do this alone, without them there is no us, and without us there is no them!

So do what you can, to quote JR. "If you do nothing else, at least do this join all 3 FA orgs" it will cost you $150.

Is about optics, better to have 2.2 million voices(members) than a fraction of all PAL holders, Government, Anti's, and Public see that as "No Voice" And this is where most FA owners fail their own FA community. Sad, no excuse for this except for ego/ignorance. "What can I do" really doesn't cut the cheese anymore when its this easy to have exposure as FA owners, both verbally in Parliament/UN, and visually with # numbers on paper and rallies.

We've been Complacent and on 1 knee for to long.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

I need to take a trip from British Columbia to join this. Bet the main stream media will ignore it.

Have fun stand strong from BC

Quote Originally Posted by midnightvisions View Post
    From what I understand the CCFR has been working hard with local police etc to ensure things go smoothly. There is more info on their Facebook page and on the website I believe....

Wayne

What time does this begin? I need to buy a train ticket.

The plan is to go there and walk around and be ignored by the media? I am not sure that is worth the effort.
    How about a plan?

Eg. 3D printed gun stunt with one guy dressed like a burglar named Turdo, then all the good guys shoot him down.

How about anything provocative to attract some ppl instead of boring new would-be gun owners to sleep with trying to show the world how good and boring you are with your guns?

Putting date in and any hotel recommendations?