Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: CCFR Firearms Owners March on 12Sep20 in Ottawa

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by billbmcleod View Post
    Yes tha would not have been a good feeling. I once had a moose hunter checking me out with his scope. Not a good feeling there either. Maybe he had the breach open but I could not tell. Maybe your guy was some rookie and his seargant pulled him off.
    Some people have action jobs where they have firearms pointed at them on the regular. Very quickly you learn that there is a world of difference between having a well made and maintained firearm pointed at you by a trained and disciplined professional, and having some incompetent moron waving a gun of unknown status around randomly and getting swept with the muzzle.

For all you guys getting your hackles up about snipers on the roof at parliament hill, you should know that there have been snipers on the roof for just about every mass gathering in Ottawa's history since at least 9/11.

I can't think of a time in Canada's history where a law enforcement sniper was involved in a wrongful shooting. Don't fear the police snipers. Be more concerned with not standing beside the guy who is there to cause trouble.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyesports View Post
    Please head over to the CCFR’s Facebook page and select if you are going or Interested so they can get a sense of the attendance.

Thank you

https://facebook.com/events/s/the-in...973162/?ti=icl
    Can someone who isn't going click yes for me? I don't do bookface.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Try $300,000. Stay clear of Air bnb.
    Thx Keller! Double checked & you're correct. $300K to the lying Toronto doctors.
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

Hotel booked! i'll be there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Can someone who isn't going click yes for me? I don't do bookface.
    Me neither, and I have a few coming with me.

Gun clubs in Ontario need to start arranging bus trips up to Ottawa for this rally. Would I drive to Ottawa myself for this rally? Probably not going to happen. However If my gun club E.E.S.A. rents a bus or two for it's members, I would happily chip in for cost and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    I can't think of a time in Canada's history where a law enforcement sniper was involved in a wrongful shooting. Don't fear the police snipers. Be more concerned with not standing beside the guy who is there to cause trouble.
    Google Dudley George.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Gun clubs in Ontario need to start arranging bus trips up to Ottawa for this rally. Would I drive to Ottawa myself for this rally? Probably not going to happen. However If my gun club E.E.S.A. rents a bus or two for it's members, I would happily chip in for cost and go.
    did you ask Doug?
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

CGN Regular
    I think it would be an excellent idea to have Conservative politicians support this event too, such as sponsoring free charter service buses across the country to Ottawa to transport citizens to reach over 100,000 protestors en mass. This would be most beneficial for their Conservative party strategically, as well as Gun orgs to get mass protestors and more voters, to getting large public and media attention against Turdope Liberals to obliteration. This is the tactics Democrats in the US use to bus in large anti-Trump,.Antifa and BLM protestors to Washington DC, Portland, etc. If they offer free charter buses to Ottawa, I am sure this will get more people to take advantage of a free trip to show up for a biggest protest in Canadian history against Liberals, just like our most signed petition record.

If any of you have connections with Conservative MPs or have Rod/ CCFR contact them, now is the time to get their support with free charter buses nationally to Ottawa. It's a Win-Win for our common causes and opportunity to defeat the Libs.
    Last edited by cyberspace; 08-15-2020 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    If your nametag reads Ebola, you will probably have some good social distance around you.