Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Ordnance FX-9 in Stock!

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar

Freedom Ordnance FX-9 in Stock!

Last edited by RangeviewSports; 10-05-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

snagged one

surprised the price hasn't skyrocketed on these

Bought one of the last ones from range review sports. It was a lemon. Took it too the range and put 35 mags thru it. And different ammo (10 kci,20 pmags, the stock mag and a couple Glock oem mags. I was getting constant stove pipes and failures to feed when dropping the bolt release. Spent 50 bucks to ship it to Wolverine and it got a new extractor. It gets sent back to me tomorrow.

That being said when it did shoot it had tight groups with the eotech and vortex magnifier. And fit and finish was really nice. It scratches the ar itch for now. I will be happy to get it back and range review was helpful and so was Wolverine (freedom ordinance repair Centre). Let’s just hope it works. Ain’t got time for taking guns to the range and not working out of the box. I’m mainly upset over the 50 bucks I spent shipping it with insurance to get a brand new gun fixed. My range visits are precious. “When you have the time you don’t have the money and when you have the money you don’t have the time”
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    Bought one of the last ones from range review sports. It was a lemon. Took it too the range and put 35 mags thru it. And different ammo (10 kci,20 pmags, the stock mag and a couple Glock oem mags. I was getting constant stove pipes and failures to feed when dropping the bolt release. Spent 50 bucks to ship it to Wolverine and it got a new extractor. It gets sent back to me tomorrow.

That being said when it did shoot it had tight groups with the eotech and vortex magnifier. And fit and finish was really nice. It scratches the ar itch for now. I will be happy to get it back and range review was helpful and so was Wolverine (freedom ordinance repair Centre). Let’s just hope it works. Ain’t got time for taking guns to the range and not working out of the box. I’m mainly upset over the 50 bucks I spent shipping it with insurance to get a brand new gun fixed. My range visits are precious. “When you have the time you don’t have the money and when you have the money you don’t have the time”
    Thats unfortunate, at least you're able to get quick warranty with these tho. I've had such bad experiences with some brands warranty service in Canada its a hit or miss.

btw what shipping provider do you use?

Grab one up 9 milli fans. I owned one, but sold it only due to no recoil happening with 9mm. I hate to admit it but I'm a recoil snob and demand that a rifle hands me my a$$ when I fire it or I'm not a happy camper. I plink with .458 win mag and .58 cal black powder rifles every single day, so I found I just wasn't shooting it enough to justify keeping it. It sold in just a day when I put it up for sale and the owner of it now loves it. I will say that I found the rifle to be of superior build quality and it both functioned and looked about as good as you're going to get for the price range. If your game is 9mm, then this is a rifle you'll love. Now if they build this in something .45 or .50 caliber magnum that carries the mail, then you'll see me buying another.

Quote Originally Posted by axeprecision View Post
    btw what shipping provider do you use?
    We use UPS and Canada Post

Rangeview Sports Canada

Hey guys. Have you recieved your shipment? Looks like a number of other suppliers have. Looking forward to order

Just got a shipment in!

Rangeview Sports Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast