Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend Sales on Body Armor and More

Doesn’t seem to have been a thing for a long time, armour is hot hot hot right now, hard to even find any, no reason to have sales.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpark22 View Post
    Dunno... watching... there are several optics on sale for 50% off though...
    Got excited opening this thread, seeing those optics all sold out while marked @50% made me wish I had seen this earlier.

Whats on sale for the next 24 hrs?

Aswell any Gorka's coming in?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaultdad View Post
    Doesn’t seem to have been a thing for a long time, armour is hot hot hot right now, hard to even find any, no reason to have sales.
    Sadly we stopped that promotion a while ago. We do have a sale currently for FAST helmets but we don't follow a rigorous schedule with our sales anymore apart from the big days like black Friday and the like.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvw View Post
    Got excited opening this thread, seeing those optics all sold out while marked @50% made me wish I had seen this earlier.

Whats on sale for the next 24 hrs?

Aswell any Gorka's coming in?
    Right now we just have helmets on sale. As for the Gorkas in a similar situation to the optics it has become increasingly difficult to get any semblance of reliable shipping out of Russia. If we find a company that can ship reliably like SRVV we could bring those back in but until then we can't bring any more in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12