Remington Small Pistol Primer SALE!

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
I was able to secure a one time shipment of Remington Small Pistol primers at a SMOKING DEAL and I'm passing on the savings. They are now $33.95 per 1000.

I just updated the listing and I'll be contacting people. They are Remington 5 1/2 small pistol primers which actually work better if you are reloading 9mm as you don't get primer flow which is possible with 1 1/2's.

https://theammosource.com/remington-small-pistol-primers-1000-1-1-2/

Rem512.jpg

Attachments

• Rem512.jpg
    Rem512.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,034
Last edited:
couldn't get free shipping on my order, placed order anyway...when I first clicked on the link there was 300 in-stock after order was placed 72. these are going fast...what the heck back up to 316 was I played lol

I just added another 400,000 more to the website...the first 400,000 sold faster than I thought.

Great deal in today’s market!! I was a little concerned about a primer shortage in the next year or so after hearing about shortages in the US!

Thanks Ryan!!!

No other manufacturer makes primers as soft as Fed. I think Winchester is the hardest. I can’t say where the Remingtons sit in the mix but I can say they work perfectly fine in all my guns. Some have lightened hammers.

Fun fact for the day, Federal primers aren't softer, they just use a different priming compound that is easier to set off.

Ryan

I remember reading a few times that the 5 1/2 were designed with .40 S&W in mind because of heavier recoil and more powder.

I used up 3 or 4 thousand of them in my Shadow for IPSC.
Light firing pin spring, extra length firing pin, 13 pound main spring, factory hammer. Had no light strikes and they ran through my press no problem.

I remember reading a few times that the 5 1/2 were designed with .40 S&W in mind because of heavier recoil and more powder.

I used up 3 or 4 thousand of them in my Shadow for IPSC.
Light firing pin spring, extra length firing pin, 13 pound main spring, factory hammer. Had no light strikes and they ran through my press no problem.

Strange

Remington's disclaimer suggest not using these primers on 40 S&W loads, and the same for 357 mag. and 357 sig. due to high pressure rounds

Back
Top Bottom