Thread: Fx-9 Stock

Fx-9 Stock

I saw you guys have the fx9 on your website now, and it's in stock. Honestly I called your shop around 11am today to ask about fx9 stock and whether it was coming in today. The guy on the phone gave me the standard issue response of "hoping they come in the next couple weeks" so I bought elsewhere from a retailer that had them in stock and paid for shipping. Got home from work today only to realize you have them in stock today. I would have preferred to buy local in the Edmonton area but your worker didn't know enough (or wasn't willing to divulge enough) to let me know they were in stock. I'm a bit disappointed but they'll sell right away anyways. Just wish I could have gotten a more open response on the phone and been able to buy local in town.
    This is my forum snigatoar.
    CCFR, CHAS Member

I am glad you were able to find one. I feel this situation was a matter of minutes from you getting the answer you were looking for. The items did arrive yesterday and were in the motion of getting received probably when you contacted us.
    My staff, unless they are part of the receiving process probably are unaware of items coming in until they actually hit the floor. Hope you enjoy your FX9, maybe we can be a consideration in your next purchase.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    I am glad you were able to find one. I feel this situation was a matter of minutes from you getting the answer you were looking for. The items did arrive yesterday and were in the motion of getting received probably when you contacted us.
    My staff, unless they are part of the receiving process probably are unaware of items coming in until they actually hit the floor. Hope you enjoy your FX9, maybe we can be a consideration in your next purchase.
    I appreciate the reply. In the end I'm sure you'll sell all of them right away anyways. I just wish I could have bought locally for something I've been looking forward to purchasing.
    This is my forum snigatoar.
    CCFR, CHAS Member

Anymore coming in this month like the other dealers having preorders. Also would like to support local.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Be nice to get an 8" upper
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Anymore coming in this month like the other dealers having preorders. Also would like to support local.
    Yes we have these on order with ETA expected in the next couple of weeks. These are in very very limited supply and will be retailing at $1350. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com