Thread: IWI Masada OR FDE 9mm Striker Fired Pistol

Cool IWI Masada OR FDE 9mm Striker Fired Pistol

SKU#: MASADA9ORFDE.

Comes with two 10-round magazines, 4 optic plates, 2 extra backstraps and cleaning kit.

Stocking Dealers:
    - SFRC
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - Kelly's Online
    - CRAFM
    - Ellwood Epps
    - Red Deer Shooting Centre
    - Wolverine Supplies
    - Calgary Shooting Centre
    - Tenda
    - West Coast Hunting Supplies
    - Reliable Gun
    - International Shooting Supplies
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 01-08-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Hello North Sylva; when will frame alone (no serialized chassis) be available?
    Thanks,
    sm
    MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Member CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by sm View Post
    Hello North Sylva; when will frame alone (no serialized chassis) be available?
    Thanks,
    sm
    Unfortunately they are not available to us at this time. We'll keep everyone updated if that changes. Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Probably one of the most "under rated" purchases I've made. I've had it on a pretty good firing schedule and the trigger gets better and the group size is shrinking. Pretty dam good value, if your interested in trying out an "optic ready" pistol, and can't wait for the G45 which is a similar size.

Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Probably one of the most "under rated" purchases I've made. I've had it on a pretty good firing schedule and the trigger gets better and the group size is shrinking. Pretty dam good value, if your interested in trying out an "optic ready" pistol, and can't wait for the G45 which is a similar size.
    Not many rounds through the pipe on mine just yet, but yeah, I have been quite pleased with it so far.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

CGN Regular
    I’ve gotten close to 4500 rounds through mine since new. It’s the first non-Glock pistol I’ve purchased this century, and I did primarily to see if I liked a RDS on a handgun well enough to have one of my Glocks milled. I did NOT expect to like the gun nearly as much as I do. It’s very flat shooting, recoil impulse in low and straight back. It’s very easy to get a good hand fit with different back straps. And it’s very well made gun overall. I would LOVE to see IWI put the chassis system to effective use. If they don’t do that, I think they are doing both doing their customers and themselves a great disservice. I can see a wide variety of really great options the concept offers

We're restocked with FDE Masadas...