Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smith and Wesson, MP 2.0, Performance Center Pro Series, 9MM

Smith and Wesson, MP 2.0, Performance Center Pro Series, 9MM

Smith & Wesson, M&P 2.0, Performance Center Pro Series, 9MM Sale Price: $937.50

OVERVIEW
    Precision built to be the most accurate and reliable firearms, M&P pistols are an experience you have to feel to believe. Durable and comfortable, they are capable of handling as many rounds as you are. Engineered with an attention to detail and superior ergonomics; built on high-strength polymer frame reinforced with a rigid stainless steel chassis. M&P pistols are the new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.

Bridging the gap between main production and the Performance Center, the Smith & Wesson Pro Series represents the next step up from standard production line models. M&P Pro Series pistols include numerous enhancements yet still remain true to “stock”. Bringing competition specifications and features in factory models, the Pro Series offers that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity. Click the picture for a link.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Nice to see this finally released!

I picked one up when they had them last winter. I really like the gun, and the mags are the good ones, full metal, not the ones with an inch of plastic at the bottom. I found it strange that it just came in a cardboard box though, whereas the regular m&p9 2.0 came in a decent hard case. While I appreciate arms east for bringing these in, they just wrapped that cardboard box in brown paper and sent it out to be destroyed by Canada post. I would have liked to receive the box in somewhat presentable condition for the rare chance I might like to resell. I suggest if buying one of these, (which I do recommend) that you ask for double boxing, or a shipping company that isn't Canada post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    I picked one up when they had them last winter. I really like the gun, and the mags are the good ones, full metal, not the ones with an inch of plastic at the bottom. I found it strange that it just came in a cardboard box though, whereas the regular m&p9 2.0 came in a decent hard case. While I appreciate arms east for bringing these in, they just wrapped that cardboard box in brown paper and sent it out to be destroyed by Canada post. I would have liked to receive the box in somewhat presentable condition for the rare chance I might like to resell. I suggest if buying one of these, (which I do recommend) that you ask for double boxing, or a shipping company that isn't Canada post.
    I’m with you on this. Every other M&P I own came in a nice case. This one comes in a cardboard box. I don’t get it. I. Switched out the sights since I can’t stand the adjustable rear sight. Also glad I picked it up when they had there last batch. See the USA dollar is causing the prices to slightly rise.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    How's the trigger?
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    How's the trigger?
    actually really nice, I use an apex in my M&P 1.0. But I had a buddy of mine shoot my 2.0 Pro series and he loved the trigger on his bone stock Glock. liked it so much he went out and bought one. I do plan on replacing it eventually with an Apex. Now you'll ask why did I buy a pro series to change the sights and trigger. Answer, always liked 5 inch pistols and was impossible to find a 5inch M&P that wasn't in FDE.

Bring on the C.O.R.E. 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    actually really nice, I use an apex in my M&P 1.0. But I had a buddy of mine shoot my 2.0 Pro series and he loved the trigger on his bone stock Glock. liked it so much he went out and bought one. I do plan on replacing it eventually with an Apex. Now you'll ask why did I buy a pro series to change the sights and trigger. Answer, always liked 5 inch pistols and was impossible to find a 5inch M&P that wasn't in FDE.

I’m all about the fde lately.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Thanks!
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    Bring on the C.O.R.E. 2.0
    I would take one of these as well, or a PC with a ported barrel....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast