Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Type 97 NSR-G3 5.56mm 18.6 Non-Restricted $1199.00

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Type 97 NSR-G3 5.56mm 18.6 Non-Restricted $1199.00

The G3 version includes a non-reciprocating charging handle, full rail sight with integrated back up irons, M-LOK rail system as well. Ambi Mag release, reversible charging handle, and one magazine.

Incoming in September, Norc Type 97 G3 rifles, Non-restricted goodness and rocking the price of $1199.00

Get them right here at Wolverine Supplies, all you have to do is copy and paste the below message in an email and fire it to sales@wolverinesupplies.com

"Hey there!!

I want to order the Norinco Type 97 G3 5.566 that Wolverine .303 mentioned on CGN!

It's SKU is NOR-TYPE97NSRG3 and it is priced at $1199.00 plus tax and FREE SHIPPING!!!

My info is below, let me know when it arrives!

Name:

Phone:

Email:

Address ( FULL ):

How I want to pay : ( example, EMT, MC, buttons, bits of string ect.. ect.. ) "

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 08-19-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    whats new or changed on the gen3?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    whats new or changed on the gen3?
    The G3 version includes a non-reciprocating charging handle, full rail sight with integrated back up irons, M-LOK rail system as well. Ambi Mag release, reversible charging handle, and one magazine.

CGN Regular
    Deposit or full amount up front? I ask because I've seen plenty of "coming by X date", only to be sidetracked for months, or in some cases, years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bracketman View Post
    Deposit or full amount up front? I ask because I've seen plenty of "coming by X date", only to be sidetracked for months, or in some cases, years.
    no deposit required. Just your info so we can place the backorder for you.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    no deposit required. Just your info so we can place the backorder for you.
    Rgr that!

CGN frequent flyer
    Are these pictures of the Gen 3? Because if so:

1. The magazine release is exactly the same as the Gen 2, don't try and push "ambi" on us, yes it's physically possible to do it but it is not an ambi release and it is not useable in any comfortable fashion

2. The Gen 2 was already non-reciprocating, had a full rail, had back up irons, had a reversible charging handle and a key mod rather than M-lok rail system. It also came with a magazine

Again if those pictures are accurate the only deviation between the two rifles is the rail.

I don't mind being sold a rifle but don't sell it as something it isn't

The QBZ-95 has had the safety by the pistol grip for several years, we all want that, why hasn't that been added to the "Gen 3" and again why not a proper magazine release like we all wanted?

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post

1. The magazine release is exactly the same as the Gen 2, don't try and push "ambi" on us, yes it's physically possible to do it but it is not an ambi release and it is not useable in any comfortable fashion

2. The Gen 2 was already non-reciprocating, had a full rail, had back up irons, had a reversible charging handle and a key mod rather than M-lok rail system. It also came with a magazine

Again if those pictures are accurate the only deviation between the two rifles is the rail.

The QBZ-95 has had the safety by the pistol grip for several years, we all want that, why hasn't that been added to the "Gen 3" and again why not a proper magazine release like we all wanted?
    But it is ambi though... (same as on the gen 2 I believe, norgon style). If your not a fan of how it works thats alright but there's no need to be so hostile. I personally don't mind it but your YMMV.

Your correct, He was just stating all the options this rifle came with. The substantial difference with these IS the m-lok system as opposed to the key-mod. We will have to wait and see if there are any internal differences once they land.

We have been perfectly clear about what the rifle is expected to be like and have for features.

We do not have any relationship with Norinco directly and have no influence on the design process. We are not going to pretend to get into the head of the designers at Norinco, but all engineering choices are a trade offs.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post

Lol holy needy whiny batman, sense of entitlement much? Get your oil changed already

Lipstick on a pig. Pass
    I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast