Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 53 Feet Of Deals.

What condition was the mosin? Debating to order one or not
    Collector of old junk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    I don;t know how I posted this because I'm not even checking this thread anymore

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Suggestion Frontier Arms:

Just add the items to the very first post you have. Wipe the "It has been a very busy 3 weeks for us... Start at Post 40 & Up." right out of there and move every item post there. Have nothing but the items there.

Just add new items on the top. As items sell out delete them. Just keep going editing it by adding 4-5 items every 3 days or whatever.

I'd love to buy from you, but I don't have the time to look through all the posts to find stuff.

Just my idea.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Just add the items to the very first post you have. Wipe the "It has been a very busy 3 weeks for us... Start at Post 40 & Up." right out of there and move every item post there. Have nothing but the items there.

Just add new items on the top. As items sell out delete them. Just keep going editing it by adding 4-5 items every 3 days or whatever.

I'd love to buy from you, but I don't have the time to look through all the posts to find stuff.

Just my idea.
    Good idea, we will start moving them to the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Good idea, we will start moving them to the main page.
    Thank you!!! I will subscribe to this thread then and check back often on the first post!!!!!!

Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post

Just my idea.
    Good idea. Might be an idea to bump the thread after posting in first post as I usually watch to see who the last poster was in latest posts and if it shows frontier I click on it.

But would be a lot easier to see what's in stock or what's left in main post.
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

A few 40-50% Off Uncle Mikes Products on Main Page. This is turning into a larger job than we thought getting things together behind the scenes, our applogies.

This is turning into a larger job than we thought getting things together behind the scenes, our applogies.
    No, you awesome.

Chin up and don't forget to take some R&R time too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Question for anyone here who may know: where does a flack fest fall on the scale of modern body armor ratings?
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.