Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: 53 Feet Of Deals.

Good day.
    I ordered one of your Yugoslav T33’s back around July 7-8 and you processed my credit card payment around that time. It seems that the “slower than lizard snot” Ontario CFO is currently working on restricted purchases from July 18-19.
    Did you guys get something from them already ? Is my piece on the way ? – or has it somehow been overlooked ?
    I've sent you a couple of e-mails and have not received any reply, so I'm posting here in hopes that someone on your end will respond.
    I would appreciate someone, checking this out, please. Order Confirmation (#24326)

Quote Originally Posted by fire@will View Post
    Good day.
    I ordered one of your Yugoslav T33’s back around July 7-8 and you processed my credit card payment around that time. It seems that the “slower than lizard snot” Ontario CFO is currently working on restricted purchases from July 18-19.
    Did you guys get something from them already ? Is my piece on the way ? – or has it somehow been overlooked ?
    I've sent you a couple of e-mails and have not received any reply, so I'm posting here in hopes that someone on your end will respond.
    I would appreciate someone, checking this out, please. Order Confirmation (#24326)

I've always had prompt shipping from Frontier once a transfer clears, living where I do its usually next day. Unfortunately, I transferred a pistol to a gentleman in Ontario, and I kept calling the CFO thinking they'd screwed up, it took over two months. I felt so bad for the guy. Further research reveals that its very common out there, which seems crazy to me, unfair.

That being said, when there was an issue (on my end, not theirs) Frontier actually called my phone, and we got it cleared up in 2 mins. They're kind of an old school run company, like a lot in the firearms industry, I suggest just calling them and they'll get you squared away. Sometimes you've got to go into "old man mode" when you're dealing with firearms, make the telephone call and have a good ol' BS with the boys. My wife just keeps going now when I stop and chat with one of the old guys at a gunshow or the range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Frontier has always been great for me.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Thanks for the info, Dave_K. I am very well aware of where the "bottle neck" is, in getting restricteds into the hands of new owners. It would seem that all provinces employ the same number of clerks, to clear a firearm through some redundant bureaucracy. The problem is that a couple of provinces have 10 times the population of others and for some obscure reason, they're unwilling to hire sufficient staff, to meet the demand - and why would they - they're dealing with a group of citizens, that are viewed with the same disdain as pedophiles.
    I did try phoning, too. I've called them three times, on three separate days - no one is picking up. I read somewhere, that they will not be taking phone calls 'til after Aug. 25 - maybe, too busy with inventorying their recent acquisitions ?
    I have employed patience through this - you have to, if you live in Ontario - but it seems that the bureacracy has already gone past the date, that my purchase should have been dealt with and I'm wondering what happened - and the people I bought it from, ain't talkin.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Can you call 1-877-442-4867? The people there can help you by looking up the reference number.

Things are moving a bit slow with our inventory organization, but we expect to start posting some offers mid week.

One of the first items that that we will be offering is some 1891/30 that have come in for 30% off the regular price.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Can you call 1-877-442-4867? The people there can help you by looking up the reference number.
    I have tried this number on numerous occasions - three times, just now - it rings about 15 rings, beeps once, clicks a couple of times and then I get a "busy" signal. Same as the other times I've tried. - What else you got ?

Quote Originally Posted by fire@will View Post
    I have tried this number on numerous occasions - three times, just now - it rings about 15 rings, beeps once, clicks a couple of times and then I get a "busy" signal. Same as the other times I've tried. - What else you got ?
    The Ontario CFO number asks you to email them at: cfoon@cfp-pcaf.ca

They usually answer in a day or two via email or phone call...

The updated contact information can be found at this link: https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firear...rearms-officer

It took 12 weeks to get my pistol transferred.

This thread is not for discussion of restricted transfers, especially without a name or order number. It is for us to profile our product as they come up.
    The store is closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday, we are in SK which is 2 hours different than you.

There is someone doing emails there today, and will answer the phone late morning. Please email info@frontierfirearms.ca.
    Transfer processes are not a matter constant information been exchanged. Once we start a transfer, it is all in the hands of the CFO.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast