Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 53 Feet Of Deals.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Please do your research over the weekend so you can price match with everyone else quicker.
    Sounds good! We will also make sure that if we find an item selling for more money at another store that we will raise the price to match them!

Or.... How about the consumer can have the choice of where, what, and what price they would like to buy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So...i put 4 boxes of the 100 rds of Challenger buckshot in my cart. Shipping came up as $15. is this correct? I am in SW ON. I’m not arguing, i just don’t want to see another charge on my card later. To be blunt, i can get this locally for a $1 more per 100, however factoring gas, time etc, Frontier has the better deal...if the shipping is only $15.
    Last edited by Light Infantry; 08-29-2020 at 05:27 PM. Reason: spell check needs to be spell checked.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    ^flat rate shipping my friend.

They do get burnt on it sometimes with big items. Not sure how they get such good deals, with the couriers, most of the time. (When I try to ship ammo it is usually as much as the ammo)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer icehunter121's Avatar
    Hmmm..now what would the chances be that there is a nice shiny Rem 700 338 win mag hiding in the trailer?
    Thank You so much to the 20th field artillery regiment( Edmonton) for a day in the field with you...What a experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Sounds good! We will also make sure that if we find an item selling for more money at another store that we will raise the price to match them!

Or.... How about the consumer can have the choice of where, what, and what price they would like to buy.
    gotem

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icehunter121 View Post
    Hmmm..now what would the chances be that there is a nice shiny Rem 700 338 win mag hiding in the trailer?
    Or or or a Marlinsky 38/357 in nawt new condition.
    Cripes, dizz izz gitt'in me.
    S'pensiff they arrrrr.
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

We have had some more disruptions here on our end. We are not able to ship as fast as the orders are coming in so we will be putting any new offers on hold until we get caught up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We have had some more disruptions here on our end. We are not able to ship as fast as the orders are coming in so we will be putting any new offers on hold until we get caught up.
    Any idea how long that might take?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Any idea how long that might take?
    Are we there yet?

We are going to put things on hold for the rest of the week.