Thread: Does your shipping include signature?? And do you respond to emails!?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar

Does your shipping include signature?? And do you respond to emails!?

I've ordered from you many times over the years without an issue, but my latest order seems to have vanished.... Canada Post tracking shows it was delivered last week, but no sign of it. No response to my two emails to you about it. Pretty sure it was stolen from my front steps, and getting increasingly annoyed at not knowing whether or not I'm screwed. What gives with the lack or response from you guys??
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    I've ordered from you many times over the years without an issue, but my latest order seems to have vanished.... Canada Post tracking shows it was delivered last week, but no sign of it. No response to my two emails to you about it. Pretty sure it was stolen from my front steps, and getting increasingly annoyed at not knowing whether or not I'm screwed. What gives with the lack or response from you guys??
    They've always come correct. If you think it's been stolen from your steps try calling Canada Post. TNA has no control over step theft. Give them some more time, they will answer.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Hi Cobra,
    I am sorry to read the package was not there, and I apologize for not replying yet. We will take care of this for you. You will get an email with detail today before 3:00 pm ET.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    I will have someone get in touch with you shortly after contacting Canada Post to launch an investigation. Sorry for the delay
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Thanks. Appreciate the quick response here.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis

Looks like two staff people jumped on it, or we have poor short-term memory. Email sent
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Looks like two staff people jumped on it, or we have poor short-term memory. Email sent
    Thanks, got the email. Feel free to delete the thread.

Just a heads up Canada post does not guarantee signature required parcels will actually need to be signed for due to covid. It is at the post carriers discretion if they are comfortable with it

Quote Originally Posted by Davidkjs1 View Post
    Just a heads up Canada post does not guarantee signature required parcels will actually need to be signed for due to covid. It is at the post carriers discretion if they are comfortable with it
    Not just Canada Post, I ordered a rifle from another site sponsor, shipped UPS, signature required. UPS left it at the back of my garage in the lane way, no signature collected and no attempt to come around front and knock or ring the bell. Glad my gun didn't get scooped up by a porch pirate.....
    CCFR

I haven’t been a victim to porch pirates but I did invest in Blink camera system. Also I had a package dropped off by UPS signature required and they left it on the porch. Lucky for the camera I saw it there and was able to get it into the house.