WS-MCR with ODG Furniture

I'd love to have a shorter barrel upper ��

Wolverine does not want any restricted variant of the MCR to exist. If you are not wedded to the semi-automatic action, one of the first manual action firearms built using one of the new made in Canada modular receivers by its purchaser used a 10.5" barrel. Manual action firearms must exceed a certain overall length to remain unrestricted, but they do not have the set barrel length non restricted requirement of a semi automatic firearm.

Last edited:
Wolverine does not want any restricted variant of the MCR to exist. If you are not wedded to the semi-automatic action, one of the first manual action firearms built using one of the new made in Canada modular receivers by its purchaser used a 10.5" barrel. Manual action firearms must exceed a certain overall length to remain unrestricted, but they do not have the set barrel length non restricted requirement of a semi automatic firearm.

An upper is not a registered firearm

It feels like the only reason to cancel the ambidextrous is going cheaper from cost side.

From 999 to 1099 then 1299, now left hand support is gone...

Last edited:
Heard the new ones don't have the 3D printed wedge in the rail.

Naw those went away with the spacers, or at least huntinggearguy review has the ambi without the 3d print wedge. So it seams like they had a pretty awesome variant before this change.

Naw those went away with the spacers, or at least huntinggearguy review has the ambi without the 3d print wedge. So it seams like they had a pretty awesome variant before this change.

You're talking about the spacer for the handguard? I believe Wolverine sourced the handguards from a few companies and some of them required spacers and others didn't. Some also had 3 bolts and others used 2. In March, it seemed like a lot of people were getting the ones with 3 bolts and the spacer. More recently, people have been getting ones with 2 bolts and no spacer.

Will you guys be upgrading existing rifles or possibly selling the right side panel without the slot on its own ? I like my mcr but would love it even more if I could get rid of the poptart slot on the right side.

Not a fan of the fab def furniture, But a magpul grip and the extra Galil stock I have kicking around would look nice on it...

I honestly think they should sell them without any furniture at all.

Most people are changing it out anyways.

Back
Top Bottom