Primary Arms Optics

Gravel Agency

Expired Industry Member
Lot's more Primary Arms Optics in stock and heading out to dealers!

The Primary Arms Advanced Combined Sighting System reticles are simply the most advanced reticles in the world. Standing on the shoulders of proven reticle technologies of the past, ACSS combines the most useful reticle concepts into one easy to use system that is fast, instinctive, and easy to learn.

ACSS bullet drop compensation allows shooters to reach out to extended ranges depending on caliber and application. In some reticles the BDC allows accurate engagement all the way to 1000 yards without counting clicks on a turret.

media.nl

116183220_10158837031195086_37624527808961963_o.jpg

Depending on what you are looking for we can point you to a dealer however CTC Supplies and Marstar have a good selection.

"The Primary Arms Advanced Combined Sighting System reticles are simply the most advanced reticles ..."

I would like one those sights much better if the reticle were simply simple.

"The Primary Arms Advanced Combined Sighting System reticles are simply the most advanced reticles ..."

I would like one those sights much better if the reticle were simply simple.

PA has the same optics with the KISS and Predator reticles, which are much simpler for hunting and general purpose shooting.

Unfortunately the ACOG model can't be exported from the US.

There are a few items that PAO is still back ordered on and we are waiting for inventory.

This company makes good glass, the reticles are awesome, and the price is good. My only knock on them is that their factory is in Communist China.

Where can I find the 1-8 Ffp? I’ve never seen them in stock anywhere for the past year.

I got mine last year from one of the CGN site sponsors, I asked them to special order it for me. Contact one of the site sponsors or your LGS that deals with Gravel Agency and have them special order it for you.

And the PA 1-8 FFP Griffin Mil reticle is awesome! Really nice 1-8.

Back
Top Bottom