Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken Trust - Presented by the CCFR

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    Lol the vast majority of us don’t need ruling or governing. Instead of some feel good video of how “da libewals aw da bad guys”, put out a video on how government has continually bent over all of society since it’s inception? Why not a video on how the police that take their salaries from the money stolen from us will be knocking on our doors in the near future asking us to hand in our private property? Or, even better yet, why not a video titled “Free Men Don’t Ask Permission” and go into detail about how no human being has the right to tell you what you may own. Stop making this about liberals coming for you guns and instead make it about how real the danger of government is.
    actually the cops have already made their position clear,,they WILL NOT be going door to door to try and collect firearms from legal owners,something about risking their lives over so bull#### ruling from cry baby Liberal chicken ####s,if The Turd wants them,he can come get them himself.then again,we all know he has no balls.,

I wish this could have been on Prime time TV.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    actually the cops have already made their position clear,,they WILL NOT be going door to door to try and collect firearms from legal owners,something about risking their lives over so bull#### ruling from cry baby Liberal chicken ####s,if The Turd wants them,he can come get them himself.then again,we all know he has no balls.,
    HIGH RIVER, ALBERTA say's different, doesn't it?............

Door to door, like cowards, knowing full well no one is home. All why completing the task of the dirty and corrupt long arm of the Liberal Government! (DISARM THE PEOPLE), this way no one can fight back from corruption, dictatorship or tyranny.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Broken trust is a catchy phrase. I didn't have all that much trust in government to begin with. Ironically, when I was approved for my rpal, that started to shift.. look at us now.

This video needs to be aired on national television. If we can all pitch in with the court cases, could one of our coalitions not organize a crowd fund of sorts to get this paramount message to the masses?
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

I don't understand how people think this helps? You folks realize this video is aimed at us as the target demographic, right? The ones that already understand what issues there are surrounding firearm legislature in this country and how the various sports are demonized... Another fine example of people lining the pockets of Rod and Tracey. Keep throwing money at them expecting things to change. They will provide you with college level film-student videos full of the same things and some vlogs of the road trips they take on your dime to educate the public about guns, all whilst visiting gun shops and other already gun friendly locations full of people that already have a gun license.

I have no idea how anybody supports these folks, especially when they have accomplished NOTHING to advance anything on the front of firearms rights or to bring new people into the fold.

At least the CSSA offers programs to get kids into target shooting. I have yet to see any club in Ontario associated with the CCFR, almost all of them require NFA and/or CSSA or even OFAH membership.

Not to mention the unprofessional hyperbole the female face of the organization spews on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    I don't understand how people think this helps? You folks realize this video is aimed at us as the target demographic, right? The ones that already understand what issues there are surrounding firearm legislature in this country and how the various sports are demonized... Another fine example of people lining the pockets of Rod and Tracey. Keep throwing money at them expecting things to change. They will provide you with college level film-student videos full of the same things and some vlogs of the road trips they take on your dime to educate the public about guns, all whilst visiting gun shops and other already gun friendly locations full of people that already have a gun license.

I have no idea how anybody supports these folks, especially when they have accomplished NOTHING to advance anything on the front of firearms rights or to bring new people into the fold.

At least the CSSA offers programs to get kids into target shooting. I have yet to see any club in Ontario associated with the CCFR, almost all of them require NFA and/or CSSA or even OFAH membership.

Not to mention the unprofessional hyperbole the female face of the organization spews on Twitter.

You do realize that the CSSA and the CCFR concentrate on separate areas of FA ownership/discipline and it would be acceptable that the CSSA/NFA are associated with more clubs, they have been around a lot longer.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    HIGH RIVER, ALBERTA say's different, doesn't it?............

Door to door, like cowards, knowing full well no one is home. All why completing the task of the dirty and corrupt long arm of the Liberal Government! (DISARM THE PEOPLE), this way no one can fight back from corruption, dictatorship or tyranny.
    High river is old news,,and got a ####load of crap from it,confiscating door to door is a whole different ball game when there IS somebody behind that door that just might be pissed and have had enough Liberal and RCMP crap.you think front line officers want to take that chance,for a stupid decision so Liberal idiot decided on by himself,anyways,,it's nothing to worry about,The Turd will be flushed down the toilet before this bull#### OIC ever comes around,they dont even have any idea of a plan right now about how they could possibly enforce this stupidity,they haven't even started to think about it,they thought about having us ship the banned firearms to a central depot,but then were told that they would probably receive a lot of boxes with bricks and steel junk in them,where the owners will simply tell them to go investigate the postal system to find out what happened to the firearm that was supposed to be in the box,all of a sudden the blame is shifted to an entity they can't do anything about,the parcel having passed through dozens of hands,yes,,they thought about that too,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    High river is old news,,and got a ####load of crap from it,confiscating door to door is a whole different ball game when there IS somebody behind that door that just might be pissed and have had enough Liberal and RCMP crap.you think front line officers want to take that chance,for a stupid decision so Liberal idiot decided on by himself,anyways,,it's nothing to worry about,The Turd will be flushed down the toilet before this bull#### OIC ever comes around,they dont even have any idea of a plan right now about how they could possibly enforce this stupidity,they haven't even started to think about it,they thought about having us ship the banned firearms to a central depot,but then were told that they would probably receive a lot of boxes with bricks and steel junk in them,where the owners will simply tell them to go investigate the postal system to find out what happened to the firearm that was supposed to be in the box,all of a sudden the blame is shifted to an entity they can't do anything about,the parcel having passed through dozens of hands,yes,,they thought about that too,LOL
    I wouldn't say 2013 is old news, but it nonetheless shows that police will, in fact, enter your home to take your firearms. They don't have to break down your door while you're home, they'll wait for you to go to work, or they'll get your kids to let them in, or they'll use plainclothes cops. The ingenuity the government will use to steal your money and destroy your life knows no bounds.

Super GunNutz
    I wouldn't say 2013 is old news, but it nonetheless shows that police will, in fact, enter your home to take your firearms. They don't have to break down your door while you're home, they'll wait for you to go to work, or they'll get your kids to let them in, or they'll use plainclothes cops. The ingenuity the government will use to steal your money and destroy your life knows no bounds.
    good luck with that,,with that idea ,their going to need a lot of warrants,and a few decades to do it in,and after the first few unfortunate incidents that hurt them,they'll tell the Libs to eat ####,

Lol the vast majority of us don’t need ruling or governing. Instead of some feel good video of how “da libewals aw da bad guys”, put out a video on how government has continually bent over all of society since it’s inception? Why not a video on how the police that take their salaries from the money stolen from us will be knocking on our doors in the near future asking us to hand in our private property? Or, even better yet, why not a video titled “Free Men Don’t Ask Permission” and go into detail about how no human being has the right to tell you what you may own. Stop making this about liberals coming for you guns and instead make it about how real the danger of government is.
    Hands down could not have said it better myself.
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast