Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken Trust - Presented by the CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    good luck with that,,with that idea ,their going to need a lot of warrants,and a few decades to do it in,and after the first few unfortunate incidents that hurt them,they'll tell the Libs to eat ####,
    Good luck with what? And you’re almost there. Just change “libs” to “government”.

Confiscation, Lol. Thats what "Hoppes Air Vault" bags are for.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Confiscation, Lol. Thats what "Hoppes Air Vault" bags are for.
    If these things that we’re defending are so important and such major symbols of liberty and the free world then why are we burying them? The government knows that if we hide them for confiscation, we won’t bring them out for any other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    If these things that we’re defending are so important and such major symbols of liberty and the free world then why are we burying them? The government knows that if we hide them for confiscation, we won’t bring them out for any other reason.

A FA is not the only symbol of Liberty and Freedom in case you have forgotten, and only 1 of the many reasons I will fight until
    I sacrifice all for those that have fought and died for me.

[youtube]RVis2HFYNKg[/youtube]

Who said anything about a burial, and please refrain from the word "WE" when you talk about not bringing them out for any other reason. TY
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

A FA is not the only symbol of Liberty and Freedom in case you have forgotten, and only 1 of the many reasons I will fight until
    I sacrifice all for those that have fought and died for me.

[youtube]RVis2HFYNKg[/youtube]

Who said anything about a burial, and please refrain from the word "WE" when you talk about not bringing them out for any other reason. TY
    I am well aware that a mechanical item is not the only symbol of liberty. Though I’m confused as to who has fought and died for you. My apologies, I should have known that gun owners on this board wouldn’t want be labelled something as arbitrary as “criminals”.

I am well aware that a mechanical item is not the only symbol of liberty. Though I’m confused as to who has fought and died for you. My apologies, I should have known that gun owners on this board wouldn’t want be labelled something as arbitrary as “criminals”.
    We are already criminals via OIC, nothing "arbritrary" about that. Or are you confused?
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No I live in the land of “don’t hurt me or take my ####”. This applies to the government as well. Why should I be subject to a system that only benefits those with money and power? The current system gives the illusion of change by allowing 50% of the people to force their views and morals on the other 50% of the people by voting. If you think that the solution to current problems in our country and the world is more or a different government then you’re on crack.
    more like right now the liberals are 34.4% of the votes ruling by King Trudeau's decrees over the other 75.6% votes.

That is not a democracy, that is a dictatorship.
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.

We are already criminals via OIC, nothing "arbritrary" about that. Or are you confused?
    No, it really is arbitrary. I’m apparently in with the pedophiles, rapists, murderers and gang members now all for owning a piece of metal.

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    more like right now the liberals are 34.4% of the votes ruling by King Trudeau's decrees over the other 75.6% votes.

That is not a democracy, that is a dictatorship.
    Democracy, dictatorship, it’s all the same flavour. Only difference is that with democracy you have half the country forcing the other half to do something they don’t want.

The definition of Democracy is 51% of the voters taking away the rights of the other 49%.......

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast