Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Broken Trust - Presented by the CCFR

This Monday at 6:00 pm on Sportsman Channel.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    more like right now the liberals are 34.4% of the votes ruling by King Trudeau's decrees over the other 75.6% votes.

That is not a democracy, that is a dictatorship.
    If it was a Conservative 34.4% would you call it a dictatorship.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    ^no because the conservatives are honest and care about Canadians. Trudeau only cares how good he looks while, getting himself further ahead at our cost.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The communists ...

Quote Originally Posted by USPfan View Post
    You must live in la-la land to think humans don't need ruling over.

Your not wrong, until people come to refuse being ruled over, they will continue “needing” it.
    And that need will continue to be met by the very worst candidates for the position and rightfully so.
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

Quote Originally Posted by Smcx View Post
    How many people watch that channel?
    How many of the people that watch that channel need to be told how bad the lieberals are?
    How about doing something aimed at thr majority of the population, instead of pandering to your donor base.
    It’s our job to spread the word, share it on your fb or whatever other social media you have. Or post the long on other YouTube comment sections when it comes out.
    Can’t expect one group to do it all, we ALL have to get on this and help whatever way we can.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OtFQKevxuM#
    "I cannot afford to hire an armed body guard to protect me, so I will do it myself"!! ~~ 'ME'
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    ^no because the conservatives are honest and care about Canadians. Trudeau only cares how good he looks while, getting himself further ahead at our cost.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
    Quote from C.S Lewis
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234