Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken Trust - Presented by the CCFR

Business Member Rep

Broken Trust - Presented by the CCFR

We're proud to be a part of the continued effort by the CCFR to educate Canadians beyond the Canadian Shooting Sports Community.

Coming to Sportsman Channel Canada September 7th at 6pm EST, September 10th at 9pm EST, September 12th at 9pm EST and September 13th at 5pm EST, 'Broken Trust' - presented by the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights.

Watch how the Liberal Government has divided, degraded, damaged and demonized Canadian citizens with its abuse of power and by turning Canadians into subjects by ruling them and not citizens by governing.
    This is a message for all Canadians - not just responsible licensed firearm owners. Be sure to watch and share this to inform all Canadians of this very important message.

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    Looks like it's gonna be another good vid by Rod & company. Needs to be watched by all.
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

Can’t wait to see this. Although I do hope we don’t need to wait a year or so before it makes it to YouTube. Would be nice to be able to share to as many as possible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    As soon as it comes out, I'll be letting everyone I know, know about it - especially non-firearm owners.

How many people watch that channel?
    How many of the people that watch that channel need to be told how bad the lieberals are?
    How about doing something aimed at thr majority of the population, instead of pandering to your donor base.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Smcx View Post
    How many people watch that channel?
    How many of the people that watch that channel need to be told how bad the lieberals are?
    How about doing something aimed at thr majority of the population, instead of pandering to your donor base.
    I'm certain the CCFR would like your insight on how to get this documentary on mainstream television. Here's the e-mail address: info@firearmrights.ca

It will be available on YouTube shortly after airing.

Man, I am not one for stickers, but the Ccfr logo with broken trust is a sticker I would gladly buy for 10$ going to the legal fund.

Lol the vast majority of us don’t need ruling or governing. Instead of some feel good video of how “da libewals aw da bad guys”, put out a video on how government has continually bent over all of society since it’s inception? Why not a video on how the police that take their salaries from the money stolen from us will be knocking on our doors in the near future asking us to hand in our private property? Or, even better yet, why not a video titled “Free Men Don’t Ask Permission” and go into detail about how no human being has the right to tell you what you may own. Stop making this about liberals coming for you guns and instead make it about how real the danger of government is.

Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    Lol the vast majority of us don’t need ruling or governing.
    You must live in la-la land to think humans don't need ruling over.

No I live in the land of “don’t hurt me or take my ####”. This applies to the government as well. Why should I be subject to a system that only benefits those with money and power? The current system gives the illusion of change by allowing 50% of the people to force their views and morals on the other 50% of the people by voting. If you think that the solution to current problems in our country and the world is more or a different government then you’re on crack.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast