Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg 590A1 LE shotguns in route....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptigris762 View Post
    I'm thinking $1000 PLUS.
    I was right. According to my J.Bodine 6th grade edumacation the #51686 will cost $1140 Cad and the

#52681 will cost $1185 Cad. All import fees, shipping, GST included in those prices @ todays exchange rate.

This all depends on whether IRG is going to charge the $200USD SOT(special occupational tax)that he listed with
    the model #s for the Mossbergs in his post. This could add an additional $262 Cad to the above prices.

BTW people, both of these Mossberg 590A1s are already listed on IRG's USA website. With the current events
    going on in the USA I'm sure IRG could easily sell these shotguns to US customers for double the cost (in US dollars) that
    they have listed on their US website.

I'm out. Too rich for my credit card now. YMMV.

Based on irunguns us site price and today's USD cad rate,

It will be around 900 cad plus tax and shipping.

So it will be just more than 1k for sure.

I was right. According to my J.Bodine 6th grade edumacation the #51686 will cost $1140 Cad and the

#52681 will cost $1185 Cad. All import fees, shipping, GST included in those prices @ todays exchange rate.

This all depends on whether IRG is going to charge the $200USD SOT(special occupational tax)that he listed with
    the model #s for the Mossbergs in his post. This could add an additional $262 Cad to the above prices.

BTW people, both of these Mossberg 590A1s are already listed on IRG's USA website. With the current events
    going on in the USA I'm sure IRG could easily sell these shotguns to US customers for double the cost (in US dollars) that

I couldn't find them on their site. Have links to them?

CGN frequent flyer

The SOT tax is only if the purchase is made with a US citizen, Us Canadian don't pay this tax.

GunNutz
    USD 636.35 and 669.12 + USD 25 s/h x FX rate x 1.05 + CP expedited

Quote Originally Posted by Mossberg590A1 View Post
    I couldn't find them on their site. Have links to them?
    I swear it was there when I posted my calc estimation.

Now it's gone ALL GONE US people are much crazier than we thought...

That's why I said it should not detour to us site at all...

https://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?search_for=590a1

CGN Regular
    I own one. It's my fav shotgun. Only wish is that I could get a longer barrel for it, but apparently the 14" has the lug closer to the trigger than the 18.5" or 20" barrels. So be aware, it won't be compatible with the longer Mossberg 590A1 barrels.

Interesting. Both are gone from their site or "contact us" I just saw this earlier in the day too

We have never had these in stock. These are made for L.E and not available to the public. We have no pictures until they arrive at the warehouse which will be sometime in the next week to 10 days.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I 100% will want one of these.

Bookmarked thread for updates.