Thread: Commercial

Commercial

Hello Marstar Team was watching Waterfowlers Edge on Wild Network and your Marstar Canada commercial came up. Awesome!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Glad you liked it! We had a blast recording the video with the assistance of our good friends at the Carleton University Firearms Association, who were kind enough to let us use their camera equipment. Check them out on facebook if you haven't yet, they're doing a great job representing our community on campus. They've been working diligently to introduce first time shooters to our sport and we believe that groups like the CFA are going to be key in keeping our sport alive for the next generation.

-Payam
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Quote Originally Posted by MarstarCanada View Post
    Glad you liked it! We had a blast recording the video with the assistance of our good friends at the Carleton University Firearms Association, who were kind enough to let us use their camera equipment. Check them out on facebook if you haven't yet, they're doing a great job representing our community on campus. They've been working diligently to introduce first time shooters to our sport and we believe that groups like the CFA are going to be key in keeping our sport alive for the next generation.

-Payam
    It was produced well, I enjoyed the multiple FA changes. Cool. I have checked out their website and webstore, joined. If anyone is interested to join, donate, or purcahse swag to help the next generation to enjoy the Shooting Sports.

https://shop.cusf.ca/

https://shop.cusf.ca/collections/cusf
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA