Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Currently, our number one selling mag in the US, now in Canada 14.99USD

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Every thing linked is sourced.

What specifically in there is horse#### ? Use your big boy words and articulate a proper argument.
    says the guy who gets his info on Wikipedia, LOL..why do you insist on polluting this IRG thread with your delusional ideas,leave it alone,it's none of your business what IRG chose to market,,your bitching just made me go buy a couple mags,,thanks.and welcome to my ignore list,i dont have time to waste with a rabid anti-trumper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    I won't be. I only asked if they would offer mags pointing out Trump as a rapist/kiddy gawker/kissing his sons and trying to tongue his daughter, and they deleted it. People can defend someone who actively sought to see underage girls naked, it's cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
    Irungun deleted your questions so you can assume the answer is a “no”.
    What?

I would buy some that say something like

This firearm lubricated with Liberal tears or something similar.

Or if you can do some Canadian with Trudeau crying about mean people or #### like that.

They have Trump mags... relax.

https://www.irunguns.com/magazines/high-capacity-magazines/lasered-canadian-flag-on-red-anodized-mag-305-2217627

Name:  6CFE3125-5A92-4BF8-82FD-A1B2602F98C3.jpeg
Views: 761
Size:  62.3 KB
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    1-Trump is effectively a rapist. No matter how deep one stick his head in the sand, it's still true.

2-Deleting dacron's first post was incredibly petty. Makes IRG look like a bunch of fragile, triggered snowflakes who need to retreat to their safe space.

3-Buying AR mags right now is about as dumb as it gets. There's 100k AR that might go to the smelter in a close future. That's gonna mean 100ks of mags for sale. If the oic isn't repelled, there's gonna be so many used magazines for sale, people will pay you to take them.

4-This particular mag is gonna be pinned to 5 I believe. That's a POS considering you can get 10 rounders.

I fully expect some triggered snowflake to hit the delete button on this post

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    1-Trump is effectively a rapist. No matter how deep one stick his head in the sand, it's still true.

2-Deleting dacron's first post was incredibly petty. Makes IRG look like a bunch of fragile, triggered snowflakes who need to retreat to their safe space.

3-Buying AR mags right now is about as dumb as it gets. There's 100k AR that might go to the smelter in a close future. That's gonna mean 100ks of mags for sale. If the oic isn't repelled, there's gonna be so many used magazines for sale, people will pay you to take them.

4-This particular mag is gonna be pinned to 5 I believe. That's a POS considering you can get 10 rounders.

I fully expect some triggered snowflake to hit the delete button on this post
    I'm shocked, you've been here since 2016 and haven't figured out the IRG business plan yet!

Start a thread to stir the pot, get the polarized idiots that think we live in America and are aching to get some spray tan on their lips to come out in force to own the libs, delete comments that make sense and call out their bull####, rinse & repeat.

One of the many reasons I will never spend money with this company, their brand of stupid needs to stay within their borders. From censoring posts and getting into pissing matches on here, it's everything but professional and a hall mark of the American identity.

Wow, people's kids.
    I aim to misbehave

Cool, now do one with Trump. inb4 butthurt Conservatives, “BUT MUH 4D CHESS”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Hahaha... IRG threads always bring out the Karens

Keep up the good work IRG
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Hahaha... IRG threads always bring out the Karens

Keep up the good work IRG
    No f$$king doubt..... Unbelievable how triggered these folks get over non-sense. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

HINT: None of these a$$hat politicians give EVEN A TINY MOUSE DROPPING about YOU!
    Last edited by Junction; 08-27-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: for CHANGED to how
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown