Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Currently, our number one selling mag in the US, now in Canada 14.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    I'm shocked, you've been here since 2016 and haven't figured out the IRG business plan yet!

Start a thread to stir the pot, get the polarized idiots that think we live in America and are aching to get some spray tan on their lips to come out in force to own the libs, delete comments that make sense and call out their bull####, rinse & repeat.

One of the many reasons I will never spend money with this company, their brand of stupid needs to stay within their borders. From censoring posts and getting into pissing matches on here, it's everything but professional and a hall mark of the American identity.
    I've bought from IRG before. Since guns are literally unmarked commodities (e.g. a glock19 gen4 from retailer X is exactly the same as a glock19 gen4 from retailer Y), and service mostly suck everywhere, I buy where the price is lowest. Sometimes IRG has the best price. So I bought from them. Once, a while ago. Was a much better deal than what I had elsewhere.

But wtf buys their ugly engraved stuff? They manage to always make it look retarded. And ugly. Anyone walking around with one of these is automatically classified as a retard in my mind. And wtf buys 5 rounds AR mags? Again, retards? How is targeting retards a good business plan?

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I've bought from IRG before. Since guns are literally unmarked commodities (e.g. a glock19 gen4 from retailer X is exactly the same as a glock19 gen4 from retailer Y), and service mostly suck everywhere, I buy where the price is lowest. Sometimes IRG has the best price. So I bought from them. Once, a while ago. Was a much better deal than what I had elsewhere.

But wtf buys their ugly engraved stuff? They manage to always make it look retarded. And ugly. Anyone walking around with one of these is automatically classified as a retard in my mind. And wtf buys 5 rounds AR mags? Again, retards? How is targeting retards a good business plan?
    You a whiskey or gin guy tonight?
    CSSA and CCFR member

What I find to be amazing is how many Canadians actually seem to be upset about who is the American president. I can say I'm upset about who the Canadian prime minister is because he's an embarrassment to my country, but I seriously don't care who the American president is...except for the issue that matters...how is he doing with the economy. And my RRSP's/stocks say he is doing fine.. Other than that, I have little true interest in foreign politicians. I can laugh at a good joke at Trump's expense, Biden's expense, or any other foreign politician. Why in the world should I care either way?

Do you have one with Trump? Will order a bunch!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 410704

Please click picture for link to site
    Sorry but the drawing on the mag is unrealistic. In the real world Biden would grab a t*t.
    CCFR, NFA and CPC member.

... load one, skip one, load four...

We actually do.... These are also a great hit... We will post them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    Do you have one with Trump? Will order a bunch!!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Listening to the Donald right now..
    That sound you hear is liberal heads exploding everywhere...
    CNN will be beside themselves..LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    any like this?

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    You a whiskey or gin guy tonight?
    Lmao, along with the Chris Farley picture under your name makes it seem like he’s the one who’s saying it which makes me laugh even more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by owlowl View Post
    I don't want any of that scum on my mags. I want heroes and inspiration on my mags:

I am in for those, or similar in his honor
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.