Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Currently, our number one selling mag in the US, now in Canada 14.99USD

Cool, so now that everyone is done demolishing IRG's post, can we see the new Trump mags? LOL

More crying to follow i guess...?

Quote Originally Posted by owlowl View Post
    I don't want any of that scum on my mags. I want heroes and inspiration on my mags:

The Biden mags are funny, but these would be stellar.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Well, if you can find a good vector image or line drawing we will make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkOfLight View Post
    The Biden mags are funny, but these would be stellar.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by V70R View Post
    I am not talking about Trump there, I am talking about his supporters.
    So, you're talking about 80%+ of American Gun Owners & a Good chunk of Canadian ones as well. Just look at many people's Tag lines etc. here. Republican is Kin to Conservative Canadian values to many here. Many of us have Lived there, Worked there, have Family there, & are not for the Lib/Dems at all. You do have TDS..& many of you whinning pootards, all over a great Companies product, many have made my IGNORE list! P.S What all does Ignore list do? lol Is it just that they cannot see your posts, & you cannot see theirs? Even EE & to Message etc? Thnx

CGN Regular
    Are these pinned to 5 or 10, IRG?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    So, you're talking about 80%+ of American Gun Owners & a Good chunk of Canadian ones as well. Just look at many people's Tag lines etc. here. Republican is Kin to Conservative Canadian values to many here. Many of us have Lived there, Worked there, have Family there, & are not for the Lib/Dems at all. You do have TDS..& many of you whinning pootards, all over a great Companies product, many have made my IGNORE list! P.S What all does Ignore list do? lol Is it just that they cannot see your posts, & you cannot see theirs? Even EE & to Message etc? Thnx
    It isn't ............{edited}..........

^
    A moderator edited that because it didn't agree with his political views. 10/10 administration.
    Last edited by Vewdu; 09-13-2020 at 10:46 AM. Reason: content

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    What I find to be amazing is how many Canadians actually seem to be upset about who is the American president. I can say I'm upset about who the Canadian prime minister is because he's an embarrassment to my country, but I seriously don't care who the American president is...except for the issue that matters...how is he doing with the economy. And my RRSP's/stocks say he is doing fine.. Other than that, I have little true interest in foreign politicians. I can laugh at a good joke at Trump's expense, Biden's expense, or any other foreign politician. Why in the world should I care either way?
    I have family in the US. 3/4 of them are Trump supporters, the rest are retarded. I have to care, even for the retarded ones.

(for the PC "guys" in the thread, I of course am not referring to people with innate mental disabilities, but the ones that earned said disabilities by watching cnn)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Are these pinned to 5 or 10, IRG?
    5 rounds. It's still a rifle magazine.

What are the legalities of just laser engraving PISTOL mag on a 30 rounder and pinning to 10? Someone fill me in on that?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Well, if you can find a good vector image or line drawing we will make it happen.
    I love this outlook, much respect! Would converting the image already provided to a vector file format work? Failing that, is there anyone more adept at this than I am? Can't seem to create anything with my limited abilities.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.