Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Currently, our number one selling mag in the US, now in Canada 14.99USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogz View Post
    Interesting take on things. We could talk about what he actually said other then what CBCs interpretation of it. And I served in afg and I'm a no how offended. Actually makes some good points.

Anyways, lets get back to the lies you are spreading: the US is 9th in the world in infection rate and is 11th in the world with death rate. Not first. There is 5 European countries that have higher death rates then the US. These are facts, not emotional "I hate trump" lies spread by people like you.

So when you say look at the news... maybe the news you are watching is more propaganda then facts.
    Yup... how many people even cared about Trump in 2014...

It's amazing to see how many people had the media narrative uploaded to their brain in 2016.... and eat it up ...

Trump is not perfect but the incessant media attacks from the establishment and MSM should tell people something...

Instead they buy into the piss dossier
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Want Trump mags....any links to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    Want Trump mags....any links to them?
    Name:  TrumpMAGAzine-500x500.jpg
Views: 2210
Size:  47.8 KB

CGN Regular
    I find the level or irony in these threads absurd. IRG posts a mag depicting Biden as a creep, one guy says they should make mags depicting Trump as this too given he has a history of this kind of predatory behavior as well, and then 75% of the users here participating in the thread whine and complain that somebody dare criticize god emperor trump who can do no wrong. Tell me, who's really "Triggered" here?

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    I find the level or irony in these threads absurd. IRG posts a mag depicting Biden as a creep, one guy says they should make mags depicting Trump as this too given he has a history of this kind of predatory behavior as well, and then 75% of the users here participating in the thread whine and complain that somebody dare criticize god emperor trump who can do no wrong. Tell me, who's really "Triggered" here?
    I think you're exaggerating on the 75%, especially on the "dare criticize" stuff. Mostly it's two sides of the same coin criticizing each other for being too much alike.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    I think you're exaggerating on the 75%, especially on the "dare criticize" stuff. Mostly it's two sides of the same coin criticizing each other for being too much alike.
    Yeah I'm absolutely exaggerating a bit, but looking at early posts, anybody who calls out trumps behavior had their posts deleted, and were called out by people who just couldn't accept and were outright denying the notion that trump has done some not good stuff. People are free to vote for who they want and all that, I just find, especially in the gun community, the deification of Trump to be really creepy, it seems like in these circles he's immune to criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Yeah I'm absolutely exaggerating a bit, but looking at early posts, anybody who calls out trumps behavior had their posts deleted, and were called out by people who just couldn't accept and were outright denying the notion that trump has done some not good stuff. People are free to vote for who they want and all that, I just find, especially in the gun community, the deification of Trump to be really creepy, it seems like in these circles he's immune to criticism.
    I think you have it backwards. Certainly Trump, like every other US president, is an arrogant SOB. If they weren't, they wouldn't think they were the best man for the job of being the most powerful man on the planet. In that, Trump is the same as the rest. I doubt anyone denies he's done some stuff that is less than perfect. Rational people understand that all humans are very far from perfect. I suspect that the pushback comes from the media constantly either lying, or intentionally misleading people on the intent of what he's said or done. And there's no doubt it's strictly because he has a viewpoint the left disagrees with. It's not about morality, because in general, the media has no moral high ground to stand on. It's about the media being on one side of a political divide, and trying to hide it through tested wording to vilify the opponent.

People in Canada are generally not free to vote for Trump, so that issue is silly. Also, I haven't seen anyone deify Trump, although I've seen many people try to deify the more left leaning politicians. But when I look back at some of the things said about Trump, especially the nonsense spouted by that weird guy that led the house investigation...he totally lied about everything he said, and he has never been taken to task on it. People are getting tired of the incessant lies being spread by the media, and they are starting to react to it. More than anything else, that one aspect is likely to get Trump re-elected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910