Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fresh From France, The Best revolver in the world?? Manurhin MR73 Sport 357/38spl

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    You lost me with France and best in the world.
    It was made in the Napoleonic era. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    Champagne, Wines, Cheeses (taste a different one every single day and you will need more than a year to try them all), Fois-gras, Confit, Cassoulet, Bread and Patisserie..... Go there, eat those and we'll talk again after
    lol.

Touché
    Parcels are sent via Canada Post and include $100 insurance and signature required. Extra insurance is available at extra cost to you per Canada Post $2.20 per $100 optional.

Revolver used by GIGN for the the Assault on Air France Flight 8969 on December24, 1994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ij_LWkLSy8
    https://youtu.be/U5ZzOUSNM1M?t=187

CGN Regular
    Must have been too busy being the best in the world at eating cheese when they lost the Seven Years War and Canada with it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston111 View Post
    Must have been too busy being the best in the world at eating cheese when they lost the Seven Years War and Canada with it.
    at the time west indies was the favor ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Champagne, Wines, Cheeses (taste a different one every single day and you will need more than a year to try them all), Fois-gras, Confit, Cassoulet, Bread and Patisserie..... Go there, eat those and we'll talk again after
    the best cassoulet i ever eat was here in canada with wild canada geese home made ... and some sausages that cross the atlantic but i never know how it happened ...

CGN frequent flyer
    Champagne
    Not to disparage the French but in all honesty does anyone actually enjoy the taste of Champagne? I've tried high end and low end ones and they all just taste of acidic fizz to me.

I can enjoy a nice bit of wine, and I love cheese but I've just never thought Champagne was any good. I kind of think of it as a brilliant marketing success, everyone thinks that everyone else thinks it tastes great especially as it costs so much so one can't buck the trend.

Or I might just have a different palate :D

Champagne too me tastes like bottled tv static. I agree no matter the price it taste like ass

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    at the time west indies was the favor ...
    The French also lost European and Asian campaigns in the Seven Years War. Some historians call it the first true “world war”.

Yeah! I got to give it to you guys with Champagne.
    I've never liked it either until once, by chance, I had some "demi-sec" Champagne; It was good ! But even in France it is not easy to find some but you always find "Brut" one everywhere.... and this taste like liquid excrement !!
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast