Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remington 700CPR chambered in .223 in Canada, we may never see another includes case

Oh, I hope the RCMP label this as "prohibited"...with each crazy decree from them, it increases the strength of the appeals.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Oh, I hope the RCMP label this as "prohibited"...with each crazy decree from them, it increases the strength of the appeals.....
    To be fair;
    This rifle is as much an AR-15 variant as the Mossberg Plinkster ever was.

Are more coming in stock???? WHEN?

Slick bag
    Click-Clack

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    From what that I have read on other threads rem is behind in there manufacturing and shipping , so border crossings + handling it will be 3 to 4 more weeks befor any can be available . No fixed prices , or delivery date .
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Remington also went into bankruptcy protection, they might axe some of their less profitable lines.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

US distribution has advised us that Remington products have been halted, it is unknown as to when they will start pushing inventory out the door again.

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Remington also went into bankruptcy protection, they might axe some of their less profitable lines.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Big pack for little gun Lol

CGN Regular
    So how much was it with the sleeping bag?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    While not from IRUNGUNS this is my 12.5" barreled Rem 700 PCR short rifle in 308 Win OAL with the stock in its shortest position is 29" longest is 32 3/8".

I'm here searching around the site today looking for one of them with a 12.5" barrel in 6.5CR not that I want a 6.5CR I'd rather have a 223 but will pass on the 223 only because the 10" barrel of the 223 while overall length makes it non-restricted we have to have a barrel length greater than 12" to legally hunt with it here in BC so I'll pass on the 223 for now.

Actually because I have the 308 already and I already reload 243 I'd go 243 before 6.5CR because I want a super short coyote rifle.

Just need who ever buys out Rem to get their act together and start shipping these combo's again.

<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast