Remington 700CPR chambered in .223 in Canada, we may never see another includes case

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Capture.jpgCapture1.jpg

Please click pictures for link to site

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,482
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,435
Maybe I’m a dumbass....
But oal is listed at 20.81”, I thought 26” was the minimum to remain NR?
Or is the oal listed without a stock?

Maybe I’m a dumbass....

Law is just confusing, I think oal doesn't matter if it comes from factory that way. Can you change the stock to other stock and not fall under oal law though?

I believe the 20" length qouted is for the "pistol" version in the US (sold as such to avoid being an SBR). With the carbine stock the rifle is 26", therefore non-restricted in Canada.

Its actually 26.81"... it is now corrected, thanks for catching the typo.

Maybe I’m a dumbass....

RCMP are reviewing its legality...

Source? OAL and manual action tick more boxes than a Mares Leg, muzzle energy is low enough, don't see it happening for legal reasons.

My thoughts would be simple availability as manufacturing has halted on almost anything through the shutdown.

Source? OAL and manual action tick more boxes than a Mares Leg, muzzle energy is low enough, don't see it happening for legal reasons.

My thoughts would be simple availability as manufacturing has halted on almost anything through the shutdown.

One of the vendors on here posted it. They had taken deposits on them and then could not deliver and that was the reason that they gave.

Back
Top Bottom