Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock P80

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    I always get a kick out of people who tell the world what they think of other people's opinions. Like their opinion matters more than it really does.
    Ahh its a trap!!!! And you fell for it. I was trying to figure out who the over opinionated ego maniac was in this thread , you know the kind you see at the range or at a car shows that never shuts up about whats the best and why everbody else is wrong and they are right. I set my trap eagerly waiting to see if it was The Saquwatch or Gele Donut. but alas it was Fyrefighter I caught. Now I just have to figure out the ignore feature on here and I am all set.

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    Ahh its a trap!!!! And you fell for it. I was trying to figure out who the over opinionated ego maniac was in this thread , you know the kind you see at the range or at a car shows that never shuts up about whats the best and why everbody else is wrong and they are right. I set my trap eagerly waiting to see if it was The Saquwatch or Gele Donut. but alas it was Fyrefighter I caught. Now I just have to figure out the ignore feature on here and I am all set.
    What? I only commented that sometimes a change is made to save money and not because it's an improvement and I challenge anyone to prove that wrong. Personally I like the idea of the retro Glock it's a neat idea and when it comes to firearms I don't need something that is the "best" I buy them because I think they are fun and I refuse to grow up.

Oh me too!
    "I live life one Quarter Pounder at a time.. for those 800 calories or more, I am FREE :D "

IPSC BC Member

I love that Glock has basically doubled down so hard on the lack of innovation that they're re-releasing the OG Glock 17.

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand and appreciate the desire for 'retro' edition guns and I think the P80 is pretty cool, but Glock, like some other brands out there have kind of left the innovation to their competitors.

BANNED
    Or Lipsey said, "hey, make us a special run of your first gen pistol as a branded model...

More likely IMHO, but anything is possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Milofficer View Post
    I love that Glock has basically doubled down so hard on the lack of innovation that they're re-releasing the OG Glock 17.

Don't get me wrong, I fully understand and appreciate the desire for 'retro' edition guns and I think the P80 is pretty cool, but Glock, like some other brands out there have kind of left the innovation to their competitors.

I want one too 🤗

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    You figured all that out and can't get the ignore feature sorted? Dumbass!

CGN Regular
    SARCASM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SARCASM
    Chumlee Bumsnags head

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze
    See below for a list of people who GAF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big Bad's Avatar
    At the deadly intersection of Turd and Blair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milofficer View Post

I thought they were on Generation 5, still seeking perfection. And that they already achieved the most innovative and copied design since the 1911.
    "Guns don't kill people, the government does." -- Dale Gribble

"Knowledge isn't free. You have to pay attention." -- Richard Feynman

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast