Thread: Left handed rifles

Business Member

Left handed rifles

I have never seen a better selection of left handed rifles in this store.
    https://www.wolverinegt.ca/tikka-t3x...63hl115mt.html
    Name:  yuxwkaedmag4tgvrial9.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  17.8 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Is there an easy way to get just lefty rifles to show up on your site?

When I search "Left+hand" and then filter by category to only firearms I get 301 hits, most of which are not left hand guns.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Business Member
    Sorry - the left hand filter isn't set up yet. The picture is your best bet.

you can search for "left", then click on firearm, rifle, in-stock on the left menu -> 32 results with only 4 handguns in the (wrong) category.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Is there an easy way to get just lefty rifles to show up on your site?

When I search "Left+hand" and then filter by category to only firearms I get 301 hits, most of which are not left hand guns.
    Last edited by BlackSheepSquad; 09-01-2020 at 08:20 PM.

That Savage Mark II BTVLSS is a sweet left hand 22lr. Tack drivers and very nice fit and finish.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Business Member
    We did not consider left handed rifles when we built the original webstore. It is something that we are trying to get added but have not had time to address.
    We appreciate the CGN members for all the success of the webstore and we are still striving to make it better.
    As always we will attempt to get your orders shipped out within two days.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    you can search for "left", then click on firearm, rifle, in-stock on the left menu -> 32 results with only 4 handguns in the (wrong) category.
    Okay. So having "hand" in the search terms really adds to the list. Good to know!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.