Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE++ 12.5 + 14 inch 870 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    I have a 14" from the last run if anyone is interested in it. Still wrapped, never installed. Went with the 12.5" instead

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    I have a 14" from the last run if anyone is interested in it. Still wrapped, never installed. Went with the 12.5" instead
    Lol, I’ve got a 12.5 I’m going to sell which had about 25 rounds through it. Liked it so much, I bought a complete 14” 870 from Dlask after I realized how much I like the short shotgun and how easy it is to get my hand past the muzzle at my height...

I highly recommend Dlask in general and their shorty shotguns specifically.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post

Lol, I’ve got a 12.5 I’m going to sell which had about 25 rounds through it. Liked it so much, I bought a complete 14” 870 from Dlask after I realized how much I like the short shotgun and how easy it is to get my hand past the muzzle at my height...

How much you want for it?

Are there any more 12.5" barrels expected soon Dlask?
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member
    https://nfa.ca/

What other modifications does Dlask do to the 870.

Any updates or even an ETA on the 12.5" or 14" barrels Dlask?
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member

Intrested as well, but Leigh has already mentioned above that he won't be answering these inquiries and will be focusing on current projects. I just check every few days, and you can be sure that CGN will probably be updated when it's in stock.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

https://dlaskarms.com/product/reming...ith-10-barrel/

Check it out here. Tritium ghost ring sites, vang stainless follower and enlarged safety, volquartsen extractor, polish the chamber. Mine runs great.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

https://dlaskarms.com/product/reming...ith-10-barrel/

Check it out here. Tritium ghost ring sites, vang stainless follower and enlarged safety, volquartsen extractor, polish the chamber. Mine runs great.
    Annnnd, sold. Forgot we even had that.

So update for these is that we are working on a HUGE batch of all lengths including a few new lengths aimed at the Tactical / US markets. As with all good things these take time and will be worth the wait. Promise.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Annnnd, sold. Forgot we even had that.

So update for these is that we are working on a HUGE batch of all lengths including a few new lengths aimed at the Tactical / US markets. As with all good things these take time and will be worth the wait. Promise.
    Thank you for the update Dlask!
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast