Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE++ 12.5 + 14 inch 870 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

++UPDATE++ 12.5 + 14 inch 870 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

A little shot shell whispered it to me that there *may* be a batch of about TEN of each length going up on the website this afternoon...(sometime AFTER 14:30 Pacific Time)

Linky :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-...arrel-12-5-14/

If you've wanted one of our legendary short barrels then don't delay. It took long enough to make this batch the next one is faaaaar down the road with all of the other projects we have going on.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

MORE added this morning !!
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Are these chambered for 3.5"?

No I don’t believe these are for 3.5”
    I bought one of these 14” for my 870 super mag and it is absolutely awesome! Don’t hesitate to buy one.

Damn it! Missed it!!!
    Thanks...Mark

Any idea as to when they'll be in stock again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossberg590A1 View Post
    Any idea as to when they'll be in stock again?
    The guy we had coming part time to help out specifically with these had to take some time off. Unfortunately the rest of us here are all busy with a bajillion (real word- look it up) other projects and production runs. We will get back on these as soon as we can but as of right now there is no timeline nor am I responding to emails about an ETA. Same with the GSG-16 barrels. I just do not have the time in a day to answer them all, sorry.

I will say however that the run we do will be a large one and of all lengths, the 6.5" Serbu's, 8.5" Shortys, 10" MCS, 12.5", 14" and TWO new lengths - 16.2" (mostly for the US market) and 18.5".
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    The guy we had coming part time to help out specifically with these had to take some time off. Unfortunately the rest of us here are all busy with a bajillion (real word- look it up) other projects and production runs. We will get back on these as soon as we can but as of right now there is no timeline nor am I responding to emails about an ETA. Same with the GSG-16 barrels. I just do not have the time in a day to answer them all, sorry.

I will say however that the run we do will be a large one and of all lengths, the 6.5" Serbu's, 8.5" Shortys, 10" MCS, 12.5", 14" and TWO new lengths - 16.2" (mostly for the US market) and 18.5".
    10" MCS Is great!
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post

That's interesting. Obviously, with barrel lengths shorter than 12" you'll need different length mag tubes, springs, and action bars. Will you be supplying them as well?

CGN Regular
    Oh boy. I read your headline too quickly and only saw “Dlask, 12.5”, and 14”. I got excited hoping it was 10/22 barrels and then realized it was for the 870.

This run will make some guys happy. Maybe next time will be my turn, especially at Black Friday...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast