Bluetac holsters level?

-raqh-

CGN Regular
CanAm, or anyone, knows what the Bluetac/dominion kydex holsters retention level are considered to be?

Design looks decent and price is obviously excellent, but I'm looking at the blackbadge course in the near future and don't want to have to change if it's not approved.

If it's indeed lvl1 as Meroh stated, I'll pass...

Design looks decent and price is obviously excellent, but I'm looking at the blackbadge course in the near future and don't want to have to change if it's not approved.

If it's indeed lvl1 as Meroh stated, I'll pass...

I shoot PPC, these are fine for that discipline and also from what I understand, IDPA as well. According to rule 5.2.7 for IPSC, it appears that level 1 is OK; Level 2 that require the trigger finger to release the retention are not OK.

I shoot PPC, these are fine for that discipline and also from what I understand, IDPA as well. According to rule 5.2.7 for IPSC, it appears that level 1 is OK; Level 2 that require the trigger finger to release the retention are not OK.

Basically don't buy a serpa
As stated, lvl1 is what you want.
Make sure you loctite the screws on any holster if you can, I once looked down and had my unloaded pistol facing back up at me.

Thx guys, had a chat with Meroh and I initially thought serpas and lvl1 were out, but if it's only the index button serpas it's great, thx!

Back
Top Bottom