CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: A big thank you to Korth and Adam

A big thank you to Korth and Adam

Just a note of appreciation and thanks for going above and beyond what was expected.

I contacted Korth as a VXIII was a bit inconsistent with tracking. It spent most it's life on one gun and from speaking with Adam, he suggested the erector spring had taken a set and the design has since been updated to dual erector springs. I also noted a small (and I mean almost imperceptible) issue on the reticle (a German #4). Adam was fantastic to speak to and took time to speak and explain potential issues and what he'd look at.

Well, off to Korth went my scope and wow what a difference!

The scope has the new dual erector springs installed, the reticle was replaced so there isn't any "hair" issue, AND he noticed a lens had slightly discolored, so it was replaced as well! This scope is now better than new and all under Leupold's lifetime warrantee.

Korth and Adam - thank you. You went above and beyond!
    If first you don't succeed, reload.

Member of the Mission Rod and Gun Club

Business Member TacticalTeacher's Avatar
    Adam has always been a ‘stand up’ performer in more ways than one!! He’s one of the best in our community!!

Cheers, Barney
    Clinics? M14 - Precision Rifle - CQB Clinics?

Most Current Hungry or TacticalTeacher Schedule; Just CLICK on the link below:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ctical-Teacher

Business Member Korth Group Ltd's Avatar
    Thank you for the positive feedback, we certainly appreciate it! Great to hear you are happy with your scope!

KGL
    We are proud to offer these excellent brands to the Canadian Market: Leupold, Hornady, Kimber, PROOF Research, FABARM, Rio Ammunition, Eley ammunition, Ruger, POF Rifles, Ravin Archery, Darton Archery, MTM, Allen, and other accessory brands.

Love Leupold scopes and binoculars!....
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

In 1988, 32 years ago I purchased a pair of Leupold compact 9X25A binoculars, a couple of months ago they developed a problem where there were tiny black specks on the inside of the left lens and the lens would not hold focus. I called Leupold in Oregon and told them the problem. They told me to ship them to Korth in Okotoks. I received a call shortly afterwards from a gentleman. (I don't remember his name unfortunately) He told me they were too old for parts to be available and they could not be repaired. About a week later I received in the mail a pair of 10X32 BX-4 Pro Guide HD binoculars with case and strap. No cost to me. Absolutely stellar warranty service and communication. I have other Leupold products and will continue to purchase them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
    In 1988, 32 years ago I purchased a pair of Leupold compact 9X25A binoculars, a couple of months ago they developed a problem where there were tiny black specks on the inside of the left lens and the lens would not hold focus. I called Leupold in Oregon and told them the problem. They told me to ship them to Korth in Okotoks. I received a call shortly afterwards from a gentleman. (I don't remember his name unfortunately) He told me they were too old for parts to be available and they could not be repaired. About a week later I received in the mail a pair of 10X32 BX-4 Pro Guide HD binoculars with case and strap. No cost to me. Absolutely stellar warranty service and communication. I have other Leupold products and will continue to purchase them in the future.
    Great story Gerald! Love Leupold!.....
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke