Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's all this then??

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    At this time we are looking at uppers only gents!

Full rifles would be 5.56mm right now
    Booo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    would be nice if you had some 7.62x39 uppers made with the charging handle on the right side, is this a possibility? Link does not work so all sold out?

CGN Regular
    Link is 404'd. I would really love to grab one, but unfortunately the website isn't showing anything. Shame What was the price?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AskMeAboutMyBandcamp View Post
    Link is 404'd. I would really love to grab one, but unfortunately the website isn't showing anything. Shame What was the price?
    $999.00 plus tax(es)

I want this and i want the retro style handguard and i want AK mags and i want a side folding stock

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    $999.00 plus tax(es)
    A bit heavy for just an upper, but worth it for the hunting potential.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    PSA folks!

Just had one of these beauties on the range and ran into a small hiccup! While being beautifully assembled it did't want to cycle all 7.62x39 ammo we had 100% so we did some investigating.

After ripping them apart and digging into her here with Spectre we have found that the gas port was not drilled to the proper diameter! These 7.62x39 barrels have a 5.56mm gas port drilled in them, so they are not 100% properly gased. We are getting these all fixed up before sending anything out as we wouldn't want to have any end users deal with this!

Anyone who purchased will be contacted, otherwise these will be back up for sale in a couple weeks after they are all gone over!

Sorry about any inconvenience in your purchases! We just dont want to see anyone running into problems!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    PSA folks!

Just had one of these beauties on the range and ran into a small hiccup! While being beautifully assembled it did't want to cycle all 7.62x39 ammo we had 100% so we did some investigating.

After ripping them apart and digging into her here with Spectre we have found that the gas port was not drilled to the proper diameter! These 7.62x39 barrels have a 5.56mm gas port drilled in them, so they are not 100% properly gased. We are getting these all fixed up before sending anything out as we wouldn't want to have any end users deal with this!

Anyone who purchased will be contacted, otherwise these will be back up for sale in a couple weeks after they are all gone over!

Sorry about any inconvenience in your purchases! We just dont want to see anyone running into problems!
    Hard to believe those Spectre people never do any testing after manufacturing...

Thank Wolverinesupplies's testing this to avoid bad reputation for these 7.62upper since day 1 launching.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    When will you have the 556 uppers?
    In having issues with my wk180c it pierces primers and the barrel is horribly innacurate
    I’m trying to deal with kodiak to get it fixed and rebarreled but maybe better off to just get a whole new upper
    ( better quality one) from you guys as long as it will fit the wk180 lower

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123