Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hodgdon Varget Alternative -- Vihtavouri N150

Quote Originally Posted by Heddok View Post
    How are you shipping and what approx price to the west coast V9Z 1A7 specifically?
    please PM us with the quantity and we can check that for you. The website rates are also accurate.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Thanks Tesro, got my N150 snd N140 2 days via Canpar, surprisingly they still do powders

Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    Thanks Tesro, got my N150 snd N140 2 days via Canpar, surprisingly they still do powders
    That was the last pick of powders from them. The officially informed us after all of those were labelled so they honoured the pick up.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Obviously start low and work up blah blah blah. But how interchangeable is 140/150 with varget? I've got about a decent varget stockpile but may try some out.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    Obviously start low and work up blah blah blah. But how interchangeable is 140/150 with varget? I've got about a decent varget stockpile but may try some out.
    We have lots of customers that have done the switch and are very happy with N150. That being said I think you need to do a little homework and see if the load data lines up with what your intended application is.
    Both Varget and N140/N150 are good powders so you will not go wrong either way. It is more about what you can get these days.
    I think there are lots of guys here that have done the switch and they can comment as well.
    Last edited by Tesro Inc; 06-07-2021 at 06:12 PM.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123