Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS launches a new E-Commerce mobile and desktop platform

IRUNGUNS launches a new E-Commerce mobile and desktop platform

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1428
Size:  62.8 KB

Please click picture for link to website
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 09-11-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I noticed that your new platform has much smaller inventory. Is it a particular reason ?
    CSSA, CCFR, IPSC

GunNutz
    Same. No search by manufacturer either.

My initial feedback - website does seem snappy (loads fast), which is cool.

I don't like how it auto updates when I select a filter as it results in more clicks, kind of annoying. Also, agree with the others. There are a lot less rifles on there now. I also can't figure out how to change the sort order (by price, etc.). A keyword filter would have been nice (although the search box somewhat accomplishes that).

My preference would have been to thoroughly go through and eliminate duplicates like 6.5 PRC and 6.5 PRECISION RIFLE CARTRIDGE, or 7 mm and 7mm. That has always frustrated me with your website.

Ben

Yes, you can search through Manufacturer

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  4.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Same. No search by manufacturer either.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We are feverishly working at maintaining inventory levels. Given what is currently going on it the US most of our fast moving stock sells before we get a chance to upload it into the system.

If you find something you want please move quickly...

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by ekp View Post
    I noticed that your new platform has much smaller inventory. Is it a particular reason ?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Old site had several models of Dan Wesson listed. Could you check please, is it something missed on new platform ?
    Last edited by ekp; 09-13-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    CSSA, CCFR, IPSC

we are still uploading inventory, please PM us what you are looking for and we will see if we can help you out.

Old site had several models of Dan Wesson listed. Could you check please, is it something missed on new platform ?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I was thinking about nice 1911 for a while now and you always had several models of DW, usually 5-6 models just in 9 mm. Now after you switched to your new platform, Dan Wesson even not listed anymore. For me it looks like platform issue.
    CSSA, CCFR, IPSC

We are currently sold out of just about everything. There are currently 2 in stock...

Here is the link

https://www.irunguns.com/department/...er=4332&page=1

I was thinking about nice 1911 for a while now and you always had several models of DW, usually 5-6 models just in 9 mm. Now after you switched to your new platform, Dan Wesson even not listed anymore. For me it looks like platform issue.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast