Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range safe 7.62x25 Tokarev

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fire@will View Post
    When I tried to order a few of these and put a box of them in my "cart" - I got a message that said, if I add another $270+ to my order, I would get free shipping - so I added another 10 boxes (total - 11) and that brought the total to just over $300. When I tried to "check-out" it informed me that I could only order 5 boxes. Not sure what's going on here, but some help with this order would be appreciated.
    There is free shipping for any order of 300$+, but they only have 5 bock left in their inventory. You can buy the 5 boxes then anything else to top up to 300$.

@WM: I suppose these are boxer-primed, and if it's the case, you might want to try and find a supplier for 7.62 bullets that would be inexpensive to reload these ammos. At 50¢/pop it's kind of expensive for tokarev ammos, but if one could reload with bullet of campro quality and price, that would make these ammos a good supply of reloadable brass.

Thanks Vinny. I had assumed, seeing as how these were posted for sale, a couple of days ago, that they would have a few cartons of them and ordering a carton or so, wouldn't have been a problem. I do plan on reloading "Budget" has the bullets and the brass - I'm just waiting to hear back from Henry, to see if he can get the 4 pc. carbide dies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12