Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    Your characterization is interesting. Driving from Toronto to Mississauga is within a sprawling metropolis area. Antioch is a town with a population of about 16-17000 in Illinois. Kenosha is in Wisconsin, about 30 miles away. I doubt a local would not be aware they were in a different community.

And yeah, he was looking for trouble, and he found some. I would agree the people he shot were scummy based on what they were doing, but vigilantism isn't a good solution in these cases. He could easily have ended up dead, and sparked a much more violent aftermath. That wouldn't have solved anything either. The problem with these actions is it causes hotheads on both sides to escalate. And that gets innocent bystanders killed.

Mind you, media made it sound like he was from further away than that. Had I known it was reasonably close, I wouldn't have mentioned the change in community.
    All the available video evidence shows that he was not "hotheaded" at all. The video evidence does show that the first victim being shot was jacked up on something, was "hotdeaded" and obviously looking for trouble and a fight. The second fellow that was shot attacked the kid with a skateboard and cracked him in the head with it while all the 17 year old was trying to do was get away. This skateboard is now a weapon. The, so called, media speak medic was shot after brandishing a handgun and chasing after the 17 year old.

This entire event ultimately is self defence precipitated by the actions of the three victims. The 17 year old is gulity of open carry while under age and guilty of shooting straight under extreme perilous circumstances.

BANNED
    1) Kid drives to Kenosha, where he works as a life guard (and on the day in question)
    2) Kid volunteers to clean up graffiti after work
    3) Kid volunteers to protect business since the politicians are having the police stand down
    4) Kid is offering first aid services for anybody on either side of the protests
    5) Kid puts, or assists in putting out dumpster fire...which really upsets the agitators
    6) Kid gets chased by pedo, gets boxed into a corner, a gunshot goes off behind him (unknown source) and he turns around, doesn't shoot until pedo grabs his gun. Scumbag #1 vented.
    7) Kid does not run, but gets on his phone right away and stays at location of shooting.
    8) Scumbags start yelling "get that guy" and the kid starts running towards the police.
    9) While being chased, kid trips and is attacked.....scumbag wife beater #2 gets vented.
    10) Another guy with a gun tried running up to the kid and then hesitates, kid see's him stop...does not fire, then scumbag #3 raises his gun and the kid fires once turining him from a righty to a lefty.
    11) Kid goes straight to police, who pass him by.
    12) Kid goes home and turns himself into the local police.

That's a pretty productive day by any standard. Give the kid a medal and put him on the towns payroll because he got more accomplished in a few hours than a complete police force over a few days.

3 scumbags vented in a single sitting....an event now known as the "Kenosha Hat Trick". Let the beta males whimper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    All the available video evidence shows that he was not "hotheaded" at all. The video evidence does show that the first victim being shot was jacked up on something, was "hotdeaded" and obviously looking for trouble and a fight. The second fellow that was shot attacked the kid with a skateboard and cracked him in the head with it while all the 17 year old was trying to do was get away. This skateboard is now a weapon. The, so called, media speak medic, was shot after brandishing a handgun and chasing after the 17 year old.

This entire event ultimately is self defence precipitated by the actions of the three victims. The 17 year old is gulity of open carry while under age and guilty of shooting straight under extreme perilous circumstances.
    I might add that Grosskreuk knew Rittenhouse was fleeing towards police and still made the decision to do what he did. That sounds like he intended to kill Rittenhouse before he could reach the safety of the officers down the road. Funny how some say Rittenhouse was playing judge, jury and executioner when that is exactly what Grosskreuk was trying to do with Rittenhouse.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    I'm so impressed by the fact that he pulled the trigger without hesitation (multiple times).
    That Kid had good training. I actually hate shooting from that position, But after seeing that video I will do it more often.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Man this place is getting infiltrated by butthurt soyboys.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    I will say one positive about 2020

It’s letting us clearly see who the cucks on this site are

Honestly. 50% should just hand in your guns to Trudeau now.

IRG - keep doing you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    I will say one positive about 2020

It’s letting us clearly see who the cucks on this site are

IRG - keep doing you
    Watch out, you may get infracted for using the word "cuck" here. I know I did lol...
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good example of what LEO have to face daily..
    Scumbags so Jacked that they run towards a guy with a AR..
    No matter who wins the upcoming US election ..more of this to come
    Fasten your seatbelts...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Just 50% , You sir a generous.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Hammer View Post
    1) Kid drives to Kenosha, where he works as a life guard (and on the day in question)
    2) Kid volunteers to clean up graffiti after work
    3) Kid volunteers to protect business since the politicians are having the police stand down
    4) Kid is offering first aid services for anybody on either side of the protests
    5) Kid puts, or assists in putting out dumpster fire...which really upsets the agitators
    6) Kid gets chased by pedo, gets boxed into a corner, a gunshot goes off behind him (unknown source) and he turns around, doesn't shoot until pedo grabs his gun. Scumbag #1 vented.
    7) Kid does not run, but gets on his phone right away and stays at location of shooting.
    8) Scumbags start yelling "get that guy" and the kid starts running towards the police.
    9) While being chased, kid trips and is attacked.....scumbag wife beater #2 gets vented.
    10) Another guy with a gun tried running up to the kid and then hesitates, kid see's him stop...does not fire, then scumbag #3 raises his gun and the kid fires once turining him from a righty to a lefty.
    11) Kid goes straight to police, who pass him by.
    12) Kid goes home and turns himself into the local police.

That's a pretty productive day by any standard. Give the kid a medal and put him on the towns payroll because he got more accomplished in a few hours than a complete police force over a few days.

3 scumbags vented in a single sitting....an event now known as the "Kenosha Hat Trick". Let the beta males whimper.

I think you've done more credible reporting in one post than CNN and CBC did combined in the past year.