Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Call of Duty pmags 15.99USD each

Quote Originally Posted by desjard View Post
    a pedo and rapist lost their lives** just need to get that corrected for you. Pedos and rapists aren't people.
    exactly!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    OK, so why does your lifeguarding, graffiti cleaning, first-aider need an AR? He’s 17yrs old for Christ sake, he doesn’t need to worry about protecting other people’s property, and he definitely doesn’t have the life experience or maturity to be carrying a loaded rifle into that situation. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place, and in case you forgot, those were people who died, just like you and your family, so check your moral compass and find some GD empathy.
    He’s 17yrs old for Christ sake... You do realize he can join the army at 17, right (my own son did)?

...he doesn’t need to worry about protecting other people’s property... If someone was vandalizing your home my guess is you'd be pretty happy if a 17 year old prevented it.

...and he definitely doesn’t have the life experience or maturity to be carrying a loaded rifle into that situation. Do you have any idea what his life experience or maturity level is or how much experience he has handling a rifle?

...and in case you forgot, those were people who died, just like you and your family... Highly unlikely. Most people's families don't include pedophiles, wife beaters and thieves and such individuals are usually pretty low on the average citizen's empathy list. Attack a guy with a gun, expect to get shot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    To protect himself from violent rioters. Do you think Rittenhouse was the only one with a firearm there? And he clearly demonstrated he had the experience and maturity to carry that rifle by the way he handled it when he was attacked twice. The discipline and restraint shown by Rittenhouse was both remarkable and commendable.

I'd love to see how you would have responded in that situation. And don't give me any "I wouldn't have put myself in that situation" crap. He had every right to be there. If there was more folk like Rittenhouse out there, then we wouldn't be seeing so much wanton violence during these "protests".
    The disconnect in the brain to completely ignore the violence of the riots, how many times Kyle was attacked and the fact the last guy tried to pull the gun on him after approaching him with his hands up is completely mind boggling...

Kyle pretty much did everything right and yet here we are seeing people defend the "people" who were attacking him... unreal...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Regular
    Hard pass

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    The disconnect in the brain to completely ignore the violence of the riots, how many times Kyle was attacked and the fact the last guy tried to pull the gun on him after approaching him with his hands up is completely mind boggling...

Kyle pretty much did everything right and yet here we are seeing people defend the "people" who were attacking him... unreal...
    I think it's people just ignorant of the facts in the situation. They don't know what actually happened. They just have the bias version from CBC, CNN, etc. I truly hope these people are just ignorant. They will be far more detrimental to the firearms community as a whole than the Boogaloo type.

I don't know if this is an image we want to be associated with. It will 100% be taken the wrong way by people who want to paint us as dangerous Larpers.
    “I spent most of my dough on guns, gals, and gas, and the rest I wasted.”
    -me, with apologies to Elmore Leonard

do you know that its possible for several things to be true at the same time. IMHO You don't send in a kid (yeah 17 is still a kid) to do a mans job. Looks like self defense and yes he seemed to show extreme restraint, tried to retreat and only shot after being attacked. But now he goes through the #### storm regardless of his good intentions. Sometimes when you go to "help" people and you are armed bad things happen that you never intended to happen. Does he have the maturity to handle the new found celebrity/infamy and the process of being locked up and going through the court system? Instead of growing up he's in jail. I feel really bad for this kid. Are you guys donating some proceeds of these sales to his legal defense?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack_Kerouac View Post
    I don't know if this is an image we want to be associated with. It will 100% be taken the wrong way by people who want to paint us as dangerous Larpers.
    Can you point to any description of us that resembles reality from those groups of people?

Why would this matter? If it isnt this it would be some other BS lie...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    you're absolutely right it could have been

by the people that were not from there burning and looting private property, then attacking someone with a brick in a bag, hitting him in the head with a skate board, and trying to kill him by attempting to shoot him in the face with a glock.

You need glasses if what you posted above is what you got out watching the video

also he did not go there to protect property and be involved with the riots. He worked there that day, at his job, which is only 30min from his house. Whether or not he broke the law by carrying a gun is irrelevant, he is still allowed to defend his life by any means necessary. You know who else was not legally able to possess a gun? The piece of s*it that tried to shoot a 17 year old in the face with a glock

shawn
    end thread
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    The guy that tried to bushwhack Kyle with the Glock ... still hasn't been arrested.

Anarcho-Tyranny.